Need help to delete a that have too long name..

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe_black1111

Elite Member
Mar 2, 2011
i have a problem here.. there r a file that i cant delete it.. the file was winrar archive type.. when i try to delete it say 'Destination Path Too Long'.. so do anyone have any idea how to deal this problem.. do anyone.. help.. :c8908497:

i already that before.. i use the safe mode.. but the problem still appear the same.. maybe there have any software that can force delete..?? maybe.. i think..

Move the file to your C:\ root directory. Shortens the filepath and should solve the problem.

hmm.. this thing sound like it may work.. but let try download n use it first.. thank you man.. but let me try this one 1st..

Move the file to your C:\ root directory. Shortens the filepath and should solve the problem.

this one sound kinda hard to do.. well not really understand u know.. lol..

OOoohh my god.. it work.. WWWoow.. this is really work man.. joy for the world.. but it expired after 15 days.. still it work.. thank you.. thank you.. thank you..

it kinda suck when it will expired after 15 days.. hey do u guy know how to get it permanent without pay it.. i mean free.. http://www.purgeie.com/delinv/index.htm...

No warez here, sort this kind off thing via PM, thank you very much!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.