Multi DISK question and problem.

Nuuru

Mar 3, 2015
I'm new to the site and perhaps I am missing something obvious but, I have attempted to install several games from the site that use 2 disks so install. Half way through installing the data from the first digital disk it asks for me to insert the 2nd disk and continue installing, however when I try to continue it always says "Could not find verified path." I have tried mounting both .mds and .mdf and I'm not sure what the problem is. To recap whenever I try to install a multi disk game I always get the error of "Could not find verified path" and the install shuts down. Any help would be very appreciated thank you!

I'm new to the site and perhaps I am missing something obvious but, I have attempted to install several games from the site that use 2 disks so install. Half way through installing the data from the first digital disk it asks for me to insert the 2nd disk and continue installing, however when I try to continue it always says "Could not find verified path." I have tried mounting both .mds and .mdf and I'm not sure what the problem is. To recap whenever I try to install a multi disk game I always get the error of "Could not find verified path" and the install shuts down. Any help would be very appreciated thank you!

Are you mounting the second disk then clicking it you start it before clicking the continue button to finish the install as the software you are using wont pick up the second disk unless it is mounted.
I am taking it you are using daemon tools lite or a similar program to install from?

Hello,2 disc games needs to be open while using the virtual disc tool.Other way you can't install the game,it will always give an error.I assume you're using deamon lite,go to shortcuts on your tray go to virtual tools and select the first one,after that just open the iso's by its order with the same virtual disk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。