How do I use .ksd save files?

pandabear2013

Apr 27, 2014
Hi I've recently started playing japanese games, however I have no clue how to use the .ksd save files from sagaoz.net.

Some games I can simply copy/paste them into the save folder and it will overwrite whatever save file is there, but for others I have no clue what to do with it? Can anyone help me out?

Thanks a bunch.

it depends on the games i think...but mostly it's just to copy the save data from sagaoz to save data

of the game and there's a manual/read me from sagaoz,,,it's in japanese tho'

Hi I've recently started playing japanese games, however I have no clue how to use the .ksd save files from sagaoz.net.

Some games I can simply copy/paste them into the save folder and it will overwrite whatever save file is there, but for others I have no clue what to do with it? Can anyone help me out?

Thanks a bunch.

Assuming you can read Japanese. The help file inside each zip file will inform you all the location of the save based on which OS system you use.

However, assuming you can't read Japanese. It normally informs you that the save files are located in either:
  • User\AppData\
  • Document\Saved Games
  • In the game directory

However the game save data will differ based on the normal save directory that was set up in the game instruction coding. If you still can't find or understand where to put the files, paste the entire content of the help file with your OS type and most members will be able to assist you with the rough location where to install the save files.

Hey thanks a bunch guys. I have translation software so it shouldn't be a problem. I'll just check out the help files I got. That clears things up a ton.

Appreciate it guys thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.