Help Running Haruka Kanata (はるかかなた)

CowSlayer69

Son of a Shepherd
Elite Member
Nov 14, 2020
Game: https://vndb.org/v13628

I first torrented a copy from FlowerTradeWinds

I was able to extract everything without error but I got "unknown or corrupt image file!" error when clicking the mds file. I was able to mount the mdf that came with it though. After installing the game and clicking the application (hrkn.exe) I get this:

View attachment 27134

The game client shows my downloads folder directory, while the game itself is installed in: D:\Users\CowSlayer69\Downloads\#JDownloader\harukana

I thought maybe something was wrong with the torrented copy, so I redownloaded the game directly from someone else, carsuper99

This time I didn't get the "unknown or corrupt image file!" message when clicking the mds file. After installing the game again, I once again see the contents of my downloads folder when trying to run the game..

Anyone know what the problem is?

Managed to figure it out on my own this morning
Moved my installation folder out of #JDownloader and into Downloads...then the game started to work
I guess the # being in the original directory path prevented the game from loading

Last edited:
Hi, :)
Fuxk, you already figured out :) I just try game for you (long time not a playing) :)- Good game. All work fine.
Yup, Japan game-prog, Very sensitive to syntax. I Always use short names, or just number folder 1 etc.
Not like Anata o Otoko ni Shite Ageru! or あなたをオトコにしてあげる!, just Anata o Otoko, and all work fine.

Hi [MENTION=19738]4yvak[/MENTION];

Do errors when trying to mount not matter as long as one of the files mounts?

Like with this game I got "unknown or corrupt image file!" when trying the mds but the mdf could still mount [Haruka Kanata]

With another game I got "The file type being saved or retrieved has been blocked" with the mds but could still mount the iso [2009 version of Boku to Nakadashi Onna Kyoushi] and I was able to install and play

Sometimes I got "The disk image file is corrupted" when trying to mount img but I could still mount cue [Viper-V6 and Viper-V10] and I was able to play

but if both files (img + cue for example) fail to mount, then is there actually something wrong?

-----------

by the way I downloaded Anata o Otoko ni Shite Ageru a while back because the girls have decent sized oppai

:akazukin_yeah:

Hi, :) Again
Try using Alcohol 120%. and when use Daemon dont forget check and install SPTD (can find inside Daemon folder).
-
Yup files sometimes corrupt just use main file, and all be fine.
If corrupt try Copy-Past files from image to HDD folder and run. Use WinRar to open image. Not always but work.
-
Can or Cant work depend what damaged. Imposeable to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.