HELP! My antivirus unisntalled Fujitsu Atlas and I can't reinstall the trial version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haiyami

Trusted Member
Elite Member
Oct 22, 2011
Okay so here's what happened. Somehow my antivirus program uninstalled atlas. I tried reinstalling it and it said i couldn't reinstall it due to the 30-day trial being up. Now I encountered this problem a few months ago and found out how to solve it but i've forgotten what I did. I know that its because the trial version installer is reading some registry file or something. I've deleted all files i can, but it still won't let me install. I think i'm supposed to delete another file but I'm not sure where to look.

I am running windows 7 service pack 1. So if any of you tech guys can help me otu that would be great. I want to install Atlas again.

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; is a tech guy :D

1st find a new anti-virus.

2nd did you check in you app local folders? Partial answer about your registry is yes. Doing a quick search you will find places where your program is recorded as having been installed. Need to find them and remove them.

Back up your registry first though....

Yeah what Will said. :)

Google is your friend for finding things like where to go in regedit.

I'm not sure where in regedit you would need to go to fix that permanently, however I used to use a trial version of Atlas that had expired, so whenever I started it up I would set the system clock back to before the date I got the trial. Apparently the version I used (13) used the system clock to determine whenever the expiration period was reached. Try setting your clock back to 2002 or whatever and reinstalling it from there.

Okay so here's what happened. Somehow my antivirus program uninstalled atlas. I tried reinstalling it and it said i couldn't reinstall it due to the 30-day trial being up. Now I encountered this problem a few months ago and found out how to solve it but i've forgotten what I did. I know that its because the trial version installer is reading some registry file or something. I've deleted all files i can, but it still won't let me install. I think i'm supposed to delete another file but I'm not sure where to look.

I am running windows 7 service pack 1. So if any of you tech guys can help me otu that would be great. I want to install Atlas again.

I have added a crack for the program. (Tested from downloading the lastest version from the net)

With the file locations below careful as they are the dictionary's for the program
File Locations Left after the uninstall are:
C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Fujitsu
C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Local\Fujitsu

Location of the Files in the Registry:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Fujitsu

Delete the Fujitsu folder in regedit before you do a fresh install of atlas.

Instructions:
Once you have done the fresh install.
Just copy it into the Folder where atlas is located and overwrite the files.

View attachment Crack.rar

Also the Files if you have to re-download them from the site:
http://www.fujitsu.com/downloads/TRNS/ATL14U4E.exe
http://www.fujitsu.com/downloads/TRNS/ATLASV14ETrial.exe

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Can anyone confirm that my post actually helped or not? as it is important to know if the issue is fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/