Hadashi Shoujo games missing file

Frogger123

Trusted Member
Apr 4, 2021
Hello,

I noticed that for around half of Hadashi Shoujo games when trying to install I get an error saying:
C:\__visualarts_setup_temp_000\SetupInstallModule.exe is missing. I have googled this but I don't think I am finding what I want. Anyone know where to get this file or bypass this?

Thanks!

Can you give an example (game name)? then I can look into it.

I got no problems with installing and playing these games. Also never seen this error you´re describing.
(For Installing eject first disc around the middle of the install when popup appears to put second disc inside and insert second disc on same drive letter, click ok)
(For Playing just gotta click on Cancel when the popup appears Japan Only when starting game and put crack for the second game inside game folder)

Princess Heart Link ~Kenki-tachi no Enbu~
(Downloaded DL version from Release date 2020-08-28)
(Downloaded PKG version from Release date 2020-08-28)

3Ping Lovers! ☆ Ippu Nisai no Sekai e Youkoso♪
(Downloaded PKG version from Release date 2014-03-28)

I would suggest the following: (everything that comes to my mind right now)
- Try deleting everything inside your Temp folder under C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Temp
- Check if that folder from error message exists by copying pasting "C:\__visualarts_setup_temp_000" into the folder path and pressing enter. If it does delete that folder.
- Choose other Install directory folder like on desktop for example.
- Install all the Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes if you havent yet.
- Deactivate AntiVirus software while installing.
- Run installer with admin rights by right clicking on the setup.exe and Run as Admin.
- Run Installer with Locale Emulator by right clicking on setup.exe and choosing to run it with Locale Emulator.
- If nothing helps you can still run it in a virtual machine with VMware and japanese Windows 10 iso.

Last edited:
Hello,

I did delete the folder before with same results and tried Admin but it did not work. It did work on both of them this time though so I am not sure if I did both at once or not. Thank you for looking into it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?