Getting error data3.cab while unzipping game

micarich

Trusted Member
Oct 6, 2017
Hi, I tried downloading the game Slow Damage from this page and I keep getting an error when I extract file 3 that says "Corrupt header found"

Things I tried to do in order to fix it:

A) Download all the files again and extract
B) Use 7zip instead of RAR, I get "Data error : slowdamage_master_DLsite\data3.cab"
C) Deactivating antivirus and trying to unzpip again, same result

I guess you mean this game: https://www.anime-sharing.com/forum...[request]-crack-スロウ・ダメージ-slow-damage-1057255/

Download all the parts, click on VJ014005.part1.exe and it should extract everything.

Aftwards you open the extracted folder slowdamage_master_DLsite and run the setup.exe.

Then you put the crack and you´re done.

That was one of the first things I've tried and got this error message

CQ7ZLd5.png

Are you sure you downloaded everything fully? Asking because if you reach Mega´s limit you might get an incomplete file. (& I got that message with the last file on Mega)
You can also try to download from other sources like this: https://hentai-sharing.net/210225nitrochiral-スロウ・ダメージ-vj014005/ (katfile is still online, might take a while to download; you can also ask for reupload for mexashare in comments there since mexashare is a bit faster to download from).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha