Extracting CG From PersonA~オペラ座の怪人~

Ruineko

Silent Wanderer
Mar 7, 2014
I fell in love with BG and some event/chara CG from this game, but when i tried to extract it, i could only get .ogg files (which are beautiful too, btw)... I used ExtractData, Crass and some other, but with no success. Maybe i was not very attentive and did not notice suitable program, so please forgive me :3
Game can be found here http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...427][美蕾]-persona~オペラ座の怪人~-全特典-[1-65gb]-62568/ and here http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=133255
Wish for your help, artwork is very gorgeous. :3

It took about 30min to find out how to download from there (chinese sites are my enemies), but i finally got it. Also it's a bit sad, that i cannot extract that by myself, but - yonakayume, thank you very much ^3^

What? The password is in the first page I listed. It's softgirllost. :/

...I think he meant extracting the CGs by himself rather than resorting to download.

As it happened, this title requires a seemingly rather complicated tool...that needs quite a bit of command line delving.

It was hard for me to find a download method, not a pw.)
And yes, I ("she") meant so. But it's a shame, that it's so bothersome... I'm zero in such programming things and cannot do this without detailed manual, but thanks for info anyway.) My ask is fulfilled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.