Error when installing eroge game "ファイブカード"

Misterdoc

Jan 10, 2018
I mounted CROSSNET's ファイブカード. I tried installing regularly and changing my system locale. I also set the compatibility mode for Windows 98/ Windows ME. I was able to get the setup to run and choose to "complete install", but when I click on the install button, I instantly get "SETUP.exe has stopped working".

The is the game: https://vndb.org/v7696

If the locale settings are fine, the OS is probably the problem. If your OS is Win10, don't try to play old games.
In particular, since the architecture of the OS changed between Win98 and 2000, titles released before and after that often do not work on subsequent OSes.
Example: Mujintou Monogatari X ~ Gaiden ~
Compatibility mode is meaningless because the OS specifications are a problem. Information that installation is not possible has been issued on Win XP. Requires Win98 or 2000 / ME. A virtual OS may not work either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092