Dracu-Riot • Need Help!!!

NGSalvador

Spammed Helos In MC4
Elite Member
Mar 25, 2013
Hello Guys - Rant Time For Me Again......

Im Running Mac OS X 10.7.2...... I'm Having Trouble Running Dracu-Riot At Mac OS......

Since Its Designed For Windows • Obviously, It Won't Run On Mac OS. But I've Got Wine Installed And Updated To Latest Ver.

Wine Is Used To Make Windows Apps Run On Mac OS...... I've Already Setted....Installed Up DRiot But It Won't Run Since I Did Not Setted The "Japanese" For Languages In Non Unicode Programs In Wine.......

Anyone Know How To Set Japanese In Wine For Non Unicode Programs???? :dontleave:

EDIT: And, If Your Kind Please Give A Link To The Latest English Patch - That Would Be Great.....Mil Thanks..... :√√√√

Last edited:
Suggest you try Parallels or VMware maybe some other VM software. Don't expect wine will get alone with galges.

Reactions: NGSalvador
Thanks For The Suggest Naki....... :)))

Ima' Gonna Try Your Suggest.......

For Pips Who Might Have An Experience In This Thing - Don't Mind To Help.....I'm Not An Angry Person.....

Here I suggest you Parallels, most recent version. I got a mid-late 2010 Macbook Pro 15" and with 100GB of the 500GB I have, I can easily play without restriction. Mountain Lion as well. I tried also VMware but didn't like how it sucked out all my RAM and the difficulty of integration in regards to Parallels. And maybe unrelated but I was even able to play Aion in my Virtual Machine with Win7. Also used Wine for a Skyrim port....but that's another story.

Here I suggest you Parallels, most recent version. I got a mid-late 2010 Macbook Pro 15" and with 100GB of the 500GB I have, I can easily play without restriction. Mountain Lion as well. I tried also VMware but didn't like how it sucked out all my RAM and the difficulty of integration in regards to Parallels. And maybe unrelated but I was even able to play Aion in my Virtual Machine with Win7. Also used Wine for a Skyrim port....but that's another story.

Have You Got Any Experience With Virtual Box???

Well....I Want To Resort To Open-Free Software on The Net As Much As Possible.....

Virtual Box is good i have messed around with it for a bit(Was awhile ago now) as for VMware not to sure on macs really never bothered testing with them.
Is it possible to dual Boot that Mac? there is a Vlite Version of xp which is 50MB download or a windoes 7ultimate download is 250mb and takes up i think 2.7gb installed, although you might have to track down some files that maybe needed to run the games as the OS is stripped from most programs not needed to run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.

How to Start a NEMT Business in Idaho?

Discover the essential steps and regulations for launching a Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT) business in Idaho, from licensing to operational setup, ensuring compliance and success in the healthcare transportation industry.

Read More: https://medium.com/@nemtclouddispatchsoftware/how-to-start-a-nemt-business-in-idaho-45cd46c150ee
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this game? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause the game can't interactive with anything.