Connection error with my ps vita

|♚|KK|♚|

Hello friends, I've been having this problem for two days and don't know what to do about it. I cannot connect my ps vita to my pc, getting the error 'could not connect to pc' everytime. If someone can help I'd be grateful.

Hi my dear!

Did you may tried with another USB-cord? Maybe it has this the error. Or, the USB-port itself has the bug.

Hi my dear!

Did you may tried with another USB-cord? Maybe it has this the error. Or, the USB-port itself has the bug.

Yes it didn't work, yesterday I gave it to a person who works with computers but he couldnt find the way to cure it too...:/

I have a vita but never faced the problem but have you tried uninstalling and installing the content manager?

Yes it didn't work, yesterday I gave it to a person who works with computers but he couldnt find the way to cure it too...:/

Ah, I see. But otherwise respons your PC/laptop properly with the other devices, if you e.g. your phone connect would with, right?

Hmm... Well, my recommendation were the samle like from Val: remove and then install it the software of PSV on your PC/laptop. But if this not works, it has with your PC/laptop to do... - But did you probably the official website of Sony visited? In FAQ section you may finding such related problems...

But as last question of me: Just with your own PSV doesn't work, or even with the of your bro's (though, dunno if he has even a PSV to be honest)?

Last edited:
[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; I did :/ still doesn't work, guess I'll just sell it to someone and buy a new one :/
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; my brother doesn't have a vita, i haven't contacted sony though thanks for trying to help^^

my brother doesn't have a vita, i haven't contacted sony though thanks for trying to help^^

Well, I wasn't at begin myself sure, if he has or not, where then... And lol, not to thanking, I did nothing made^_^

@kyoko chan - I don't think you have to sell it ^^ and try another usb slot since my hard drive did that to me once didn't wanna connect but from a certain usb port ><

Hello friends, I've been having this problem for two days and don't know what to do about it. I cannot connect my ps vita to my pc, getting the error 'could not connect to pc' everytime. If someone can help I'd be grateful.

Hmm, not sure I never had that issue with my Vita. Do you have the original or the slim model?

Pc, tried with another pc and it worked;

Ah, I see. Hmm... Nice to hear that it working again^_^

Probably you had tried formating the PC with the Vita - Maybe was this also the problem... But so far it now working, is it fine I think...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.