Can't play Rewrite (Key)

Status
Not open for further replies.

watisit

Trusted Member
Apr 26, 2012
I have the files and installation goes smoothly, but when it comes to running, i get an error message telling me to insert the original CD. I have a no-cd patch but when i use it, it says that the game can only be run on the japanese version of windows. Is there anyway to solve this problem? Also, i can't figure out how to run girlcelly's no-cd patch which she posted here: http://goo.gl/6ALMI I keep getting the error: "The parameter is incorrect" I'm running Vista.

Thanks for the help.

Go to Control Panel -> Region and Language -> Administrative Tab -> Change system locale -> Japanese then Restart

That oughta do it. Click thanks if it works. :P

I had to download crack so you propably need crack too. Upper suggestion didn't work on my win 7.

I had to download crack so you propably need crack too. Upper suggestion didn't work on my win 7.

Do what all of them said. I guarantee it'll work if you followed their advice.

Right, i'll go look for a crack. Is it okay to ask for a site name?

[MENTION=25939]japespszx[/MENTION]: Unfortunately I've already had it set to "Japanese (Japan)" for a very long time already but it didn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks