アニメの芸術家
Elite Member
Jan 15, 2014
Title True Blue
Length Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Developer LiLiM DARKNESS
Publishers LiLiM DARKNESS & N43 Project

28921.jpg

I have been trying without success to get the LiLiM DARKNESS classic game True Blue to run on any of my computers. I can get the game start screen with the SAVE, LOAD, and play options working and the game starts with a single screen of some kid on a stage and there are two pages of text and then it quits. I can't make out what the text is saying can anyone help or has anyone gotten this game to work ?

here are pics of the text:

nWzqX8.jpg

NQXAsW.jpg

I purchased the full boxed version of the game new and am running it from an install and know the usual proceedure for setting language and location but it still wont run..is this a game where i need to set the clock too?

thanks for help much appreciated.

AdamEve

Domo Arigato Low Gravity, so you think those screen were alerts about it being a Japan Only game? i will try the emulator, i had the region set for Japan and even changed the clock but may need to change the language too. i use my other computer for Japanese language stuff so this one was set for English. thanks for the reply much appreciated.

Those aren't warnings.

Your first picture contains regular game dialogue. Your second picture shows that game dialogue being overlapped by another set of the same game dialogue.

Domo Arigato Low Gravity, so you think those screen were alerts about it being a Japan Only game? i will try the emulator, i had the region set for Japan and even changed the clock but may need to change the language too. i use my other computer for Japanese language stuff so this one was set for English. thanks for the reply much appreciated.

Did you manage to get the text scrolling in this game working?
Unfortunately, experiencing the same issue where the game will freeze every time the text reaches the bottom of the page.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.