10-bit encoding

Status
Not open for further replies.

TujAuS

Youmu <3
Trusted Member
Mar 29, 2012
So.. What do you guys think of 10-bit encoding?

I think it's great. Smaller size and same quality or better quality with same size when compared to 8-bit. I guess some people don't like it because hardware support for it is kind of lacking.

Do I love it? Yes.
Can my system love it? No. Because this is 2 year old. ;_;

anyway, 10-bit is amazing. all I can really say on this matter.

I love 10-bit encoding as well. 10-bit provides good quality or even better.

Although, some systems are unable to play it... so the 10-bit is frowned upon. However, if you can play it and with the right video player and configurations, 10-bit is a nice option... especially with its smaller file size.

10-bit is just another form of encoding; I could go either way. 10-bit is better than 8-bit for systems that can play it, though.

I don't have any problems playing back 10-bit videos, 8 bit or 10 bit, don't really mind which one I download, as long as I can watch anime then I'm happy :)
Then again, I'm kinda leaning towards the 10 bit side tho, since the previous posters has mentioned, reduced file size and less banding :) I'm sure people eventually will accept it, just like the video format Matroska, where i heard that people was raging about it back then lol Just a matter of time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。