お嬢様はご機嫌ナナメ ( Ojyonana ) text problem.

dan013

Pevert!
Trusted Member
Apr 10, 2012
In the game the text comes up with unknown characters!
30tlA.png

My computer is already set in Japanese locale and i already used "App locale" noting has fix.
Please Help me!

...you got that game pretty fast there:>....

what system do you have?....i think not just locale..you need to change formats and location too...

Reactions: dan013
Windows 7 ultimate 64bit.
By the way thank you very much. I fixed it!

win8 pro x86

i have made it non-Unicode to Japan, i have Still this problem. And there is no charakters be showed.

^,,,hmm..i dunno about windows 8,,,after setting local and region to japan....did you use

daemon tools or alcohol to mount it?

or maybe [MENTION=13070]Ren Nanase[/MENTION]; could help?

win8 pro x86

i have made it non-Unicode to Japan, i have Still this problem. And there is no charakters be showed.

Windows 8 i havent used as of yet for issues with navigation i will look into seeing what can be done.

First thing is did you make sure the format is set to japan?
Second thing the system locale has to be set to japan.

If this does not work. there is a weird fix that works 90% of the time.
Place a text file on your desktop and save it as 魔法.txt

This will force it to load the fonts on login.

If it fails to load either logout then log back in or a reboot might be needed.

Last edited:
I changed local language and time zone to Japanese. then install Japanese language pack and change the entire windows language to Japanese but still unable to show the game text properly. also there are no "tachie" and game freezes after skipping some texts.
I even downloaded the 800mb trial version from official site. it had the same problem .

I plan to install a japanese version of windows if it helps. guy please help me.
this the error:

ファイル「BO_0A_01」 で、キー「st02」のサブレイヤーは存在しません。
but there is no file with such name.

If that's the case, then window 8 doesn't have that file while window 7 and XP have that file.

I changed local language and time zone to Japanese. then install Japanese language pack and change the entire windows language to Japanese but still unable to show the game text properly. also there are no "tachie" and game freezes after skipping some texts.
I even downloaded the 800mb trial version from official site. it had the same problem .

I plan to install a japanese version of windows if it helps. guy please help me.
this the error:

ファイル「BO_0A_01」 で、キー「st02」のサブレイヤーは存在しません。
but there is no file with such name.

Someone has mentioned on the Game Torrent Post of this game that you also have to make your Time Format be based in Japanese Time. Currently in Window 7 I have the Time Zone and Currency, Location, Unicode Programs and Clock in Japanese. And if that doesn't fix the problem, you should consider installing and updating most of these programs.

• Adobe Flash (There's a Flash exe in there for some reason)
  • Direct X (9.0c and the latest Direct X)
  • Video Card (Really do it)

That's the basics to me to run that program.

Also my current basic settings of this game is as followed.

oyjonanasettings.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread