Who would survive a zombie apocalypse?

Who would get the furthest in the zombie apocalypse?

• Total voters

Ghost Kitty~

Art of Spam~
Elite Member
Oct 18, 2011
How very appropriate that Fall would mark the coming of the end~
Thus the apocalypse has come and the 13 contestants shall see~
With the coming of the end who may turn and who may live free~

Rules for the poll:
You can vote up to four times but no voting for yourself. Vote how you wish but please dont vote without giving each participant a fair chance and reading their description. Feel free to be a judge and write a bit about your decisions and whatnot.

Description for the zombies:
If you didnt go and read that description these zombies start out as slow and weak but will slowly mutate depending what they did before they turn and what they do after they turn (ex. a zombie that was an athlete may eventually be a darn tough opponent). They can be created from any animal that gets bitten, scratched, or somehow have an open wound in contact with a turned creature. The speed of turning may also change depending how much contact was made and if there was very little contact then the immune system may be able to fight off the mutations before they actually turn a creature. If the infected part is quickly amputated then there is hope of stopping the turning. The mutations that occur may also be randomized more (like the speed the mutation changing or them growing unusual parts) if the zombie is in contact with various substances like poisons and radiation. Zombie blood may also cause zombification if in continual contact with the substance for prolonged periods of time.

Hmm this is going to be turned into a poll for whoever is most likely to survive~ Or last the longest anyway~ Feel free to make a character or base it off yourself (somewhat realistic plz and list what skillz and whatnot your character knows/has that might apply to this). I will determine how the poll will work when i feel there are enough participants~

You wake up to find that zombie apocalypse has started and there is chaos spreading. There is talk of groups forming at places that are somewhat fortified/have supplies but being in those groups may not always be the best idea. Groups will probably have a better stock of supplies but there is also more mouths to feed and the higher ups will most likely get benefits in terms of everything. Thieves and other ill minded individuals are running rampant and may cause as much harm as the zombies themselves. Zombies that live longer seem to mutate more (mutations somewhat depends on what animal the zombie came from and what the zombie has been doing) but most zombies start out as somewhat weak and slow.

You have a couple hours to prepare and whatever else you can do before the zombies get here. You will probably need to run sooner or later (cars and stuff run out of gas if youre planning to use them and even somewhere with tons of food will run out). You can take one large pack and a couple smaller ones with you. Take what you want but keep it reasonable. Be realistic with weapons as you probably dont want to carry around something heavier than its worth (no lightsabers and whatever else that wont realistically exist in our world anytime soon). For characters state where you are, what your occupation was before the apocalypse, and whatever else you feel might sway people into voting for you~

If you make teams with other participants i will still put you as separate participants but people can vote for both of you~

If theres anything you feel i should add please feel free to say~

I'm 22 years old, everyone called me "Groote Beer" it's in Dutch so i don't know what it means, but i'm a streetfighter, i've always been one. Everything takes place in my hometown's park called "Eindhoven", where i trained and fought against anyone that was brave enough to challenge me. I've always been a lone wolf and now i regret it...

These creatures called zombies know no words so all i can do is fight and try to survive with my bare hands like i've always done before. Although i've seen what happens to people that get attacked by zombies, so i can no longer even think about fighting by these means.

I've created my own weapons, i combined both my gloves and shoes with spikes, i couldn't find anything better that suited my fighting style.

I've never lost against the street fighters, wrestlers or martial artists that challenged me so i'll learn the hard way when i'm in need of supplies and need to fight against armed groups or zombies.

Ahem... Let me begin. I Pretty much gonna base this off of real facts.

I'm currently a student and work part time as a Produce Clark at a Super Market. I

Live in Lowell, MA. Own a car and driving skills is pretty much up there. Got the

basic understanding of how to drift a car but never done it. Though it's FWD, E-

Brake will have to do (for all you car people). I go to the gym regularly and im a

pretty big guy. Not muscular big, but big enough, Cardio is key after all. Im

currently 5'11" about 220 Lbs. For a Year I Study to be an Architecture so that

would help. But now currently studying as an Electrical Engineer. Dad owns a truck

and a boat.

Items I own personally that i believe that will benefit me in such a chaos would

be: Large duffle bag/ Backpack. A small iron pan Two fake guns (Colt, M14), Black

Spray Paint, 1 foot hunting knife attachable to my leg, Airsoft miltary vest to

hold various items (like my fake Colt, water,food bars) GPS/Phone. USB Charger

wires. Batteries, Small LED Flashlight, Strong Tape, Super Glue. Lighters,

Phillips Screwdriver and a Flathead. Fishing rod, Wires, Clothes that already got

on and Boots. 2 pair of socks. And my 9 Iron and 8 Iron from my golf bag.

I believe height can play a role in times needed to reach one self to a higher

place or gather items. My skills you can say is that i like to "build things" and

make sure they are fortified. I believe packing small items and being nimmble is

key. I would gather my two close friends to join me (say it was only us 3 and

there parents are gone to work or so and so). They Too have skills i believe would

be beneficial to my survival and there's as well. We live 10 mins apart from each

other walking.... 4 if ran. 25 secs with a car.

My friends are Alec and Kenny. Ahh my friend Alec, where do i begin? He is a

software programmer in training. He is even taller than me and fast. Did i mention

he has Katanas? And he's a great cook i guess.
Kenny, Also in the same field. Specialties? Cars. Oh does he knows them. Knows the

parts in and out so that can be very useful. (might have a real gun idk haha)

Reaction to such an event would be first to call them and get ready to leave to

the the beach area. Once ready i would take what dry food they have at my work

place and i know what exits to take at the back of the store once i gather what i

needed. Main objective would be to the beach and camp out there. Reasons? Once in

water. Only food we can be gather would probably be fish.(water can be a problem

though) But before trying to get there, i would go to Radio Shack and steal a

handheld Solar Panel to power small equipment. Then off to the waters.

Say i dont make it because of car troubles though or maybe even traffic. We would

have to abandon the truck and boat and walk to our objective. I would recommend to

find a walmart somewhere and find some CO2 Gas Cans and BB GUN that would act as a

real projectile weapon. Encounter Crazy people, i would have my fake gun with me.

Encounter Zombies. I believe with the three of us, we can fend them off with

Katanas, Golf Clubs, and whatever blunt objects we will find usful along the way.

To make sure we go to our desitnation, GPS is there to help. And with my friend's

car skills. hi-jacking might be use through our jounrney.

Reasons why im equip with such objects is sometimes people forget the little

things. You got can food, great! how are you gonna open it? I have phillips flat

heads and screw drivers that can be use to open them/ as weapons themselves/ it's

main purpose... unscrew things haha. Iron pan, also a potential weapon but also a

useful cooking device. USB Charger and the solar panel charger: We are sooo

depended on electricity. That's a fact. Strong Tape and glue, Very efficent fix to

pretty much anything. If your bag is ripped. how screwed are you?

If the beach plan doesnt work. Living off the wild is another option. Setting up traps and living off the land. Hence why GPS is so useful so you know where you're going, screw compasses :3 lol

So I'm VQ, 5'5" Cali girl, 24 years old living in the city. I work odd jobs on a daily basis, I'm able to function on next to little sleep, give me a couple hour to rest my eyes, and it feels like I've slept for ages. For the sake of self preservation I am able to avert dangerous situations. I am paranoid to an extent, I use the reflections on glass windows in order to take in my surroundings unnoticed. I carry a small flip blade in my back pocket, and as any smoker, a zippo lighter in my right front pocket (anything and every thing, in this case zombies, is torchable). Also, quite handy with a hand gun.
Food wise, my eating habits have always been out of whack, I can function fine on a cup of coffee one day, but I'll need a real meal in maybe 2-3 days.
Fighting wise, hand-to-hand combat and street fighting is my forte.
In my travels I found Decalcomania and teamed up with him.

I am Decalcomania/Nero/Elysium/Demi/Choco Vanilla/other names that people call me.

I am an 5'7" Asian male who loves to eat sweets, but I don't gain weight. I work out on a daily basis, so I burn those calories and gain more muscle. I specialize in hand-to-hand combat and sword fighting. I am also one of the fastest runners in my group of friends. One con that I do have is that I wear glasses, but I contradict this con with the ability to notice things behind me, whether it be a friend trying to scare me or just someone walking behind me. I also stay up late on a daily basis, so I won't be sneak attacked if something bad were to happen. Ex. Zombies trying to outrun me.

I have played a lot of zombie video games, so this might aid me in battle. These video games being Left 4 Dead, Dead Rising, Resident Evil, Call of Duty: Zombies, etc. I have also seen a lot of zombie movies throughout my lifetime, such as Dawn of the Dead, Resident Evil, Night of the Living Dead, etc.

Though I do not trust much people when it comes to zombies, I will team up with a group and use them as a sacrifice if needed be for my own protection. I am not really a lone wolf, but I am independent in my own right. In the zombie apocalypse, I will grab my guitar then work my way up to a sword if possible because like I have said before, I specialize in sword fighting. I do not eat much, so my body has adapted to my little intake of food which would further aid me if I lack food. Supplies shouldn't be that hard to deal with, since I don't require a lot of things.

I was among the most physically fit in my grade level during middle and high school (3rd the last time i was aware). Took 8 years of judo and am two ranks from black belt. I would prefer melee weapons and would probably try to find a sword if i can but if not then ill just use that axe and whatever sturdy long metal objects are around. I have been called on as a leader before in the judo classes and other stuff but generally i avoid leadership. I am probably the best as a supporter who could help cover the flaws of people i am with. I have random knowledge that i picked up due to my thirst for knowledge and have read wilderness survival guides among various other things. I have played zombie games before though i dislike them. I tend to be overly cautious which may also be a good thing if anything actually happens. I am very good in terms of focusing on something and will ignoring all distractions if the situation is serious enough. I am quite a strategic thinker even if somewhat slow so give me enough time and ill give you a solid plan. I like leaving stuff flexible so everything will have room for error and about 3-5 backups if i can afford it. I also had 9 years of art related classes so i can think creatively and give different views of the same situation which may help. If nothing else my art could help keep a group's morale up. It seems that im mostly a neutral person personality wise (according to some test or another) and i dislike taking sides. Im pretty good at understanding situations and resolving arguments. People come to me with problems at times and i try to help if possible or get them help from someone who is better. I can notice small details and am good at fixing stuff. Among people i tend to somehow get into groups of friends and they will all know me their odd friend. Im usually an agreeable person and will help when needed to. There are quite a bit of friends and relatives around so we would probably all form a group of sorts and fend off the zombies. There are doctors and nurses in the family and some among my friends as well (or studying to be). My dad is pretty good at fixing stuff around the house and is a licensed electrician among other things. My uncle is pretty good with gadgets and can probably provide quite a bit. Not sure how many people in the family has guns but those would probably be used quite sparingly and for intimidation purposes mostly. Were a pretty self sufficient bunch and would probably be able to make a decent barricade to live around for a while. If we need to move i would pretty much just help move whatever people ask me to. There shouldnt be too much lack of supplies for a while since we live around a somewhat major city. There are probably enough cars/gas around to last a while and plenty of people that can drive including me though my skills may not be as great as could be. Im going to hope that we can start a little community amongst ourselves and somehow fend off zombies without too much outside help. There is a certain island sitting in the middle of the bay where it shouldnt be too easy for zombies to get to. If they do know how to swim then this place also happens to be a breeding place for great white sharks. If some idiot had already gotten the place overrun by more zombies than we can clear out then i would sneak on one of those cruise ships hoping that we can take that and sit away for shore for a while. If we run low o supplies we could go around the shore and try to bargain with whoever is around but i would avoid picking up more people if possible (maybe later on when we get to know the people from being around the coast a few times and can avoid the troublesome people). We could sort of be a large trading ship until the gas runs out and people around dont have any either. I would leave the cruise ship somewhere near a city or fort then use those smaller ships to take whatever supplies we have gathered. If there is another cruise ship to play with then go highjack that one and continue around the coast again. If this stuff fail then theres always the fact that there is a large swath of farmland around and if we continue using the farms as they had been before they got abandoned then it should work decently (i know random basic stuff about farming from reading). If we arent allowed to use the farms then there is a military base situated in the mountains which i would say is quite secure. There are also forests around if we ever want to attempt man group vs wild. It would take quite a bit of robbing from shops before going and making a tree house village but otherwise there is a decent supply of animals and plants that we can live off of. We might consider migration and have different settlements around where we can get different resources. It would be a good idea to stay up river of anything that could be polluting so as close to the mountains as possible would be nice. In the case that it seems like we are being overrun by the zombies i would take whatever survivors (whoever lives should be quite tough) and make a run for it. As we had been in the group, we now have knowledge and skills that we probably havent had previously and would be able to survive for longer as a more self sufficient group. We have also been able to adapt to the post apocalyptic world and can now plan ahead for certain things. I dont suppose that raiding stores will provide too much after a couple months but we will probably have our necessary supplies by then anyway. Ammunition would probably be a scarce commodity should we feel the need to use guns. So having a little stash of melee weapons would probably be more useful. Sleep will come in shifts with some people sleeping and at least two watching. People will only move in groups of at least two and i will try to suppress any fights that may happen within the group. A small gym of sorts would probably be decent for releasing stress in a productive manner and if not then i would just talk with both sides and try to reason with them. A group of 12 would probably be ideal at this point as it can be evenly split into groups of 6, 4, and 3 if needed. Most weapons will probably be created through improvisation later on. Im hoping a little forge wouldnt be too hard to create and we can barter with any weapons that we make. Im pretty sure that there would be more than enough scrap metal around should we need some. There will probably be other groups around and ill try to keep the reputation of our group positive with everyone else so it should be simpler to ask for help and trades.

I'm in my 30's. Normal body-type(not too big or too skinny, just enough).
Job - IT Support(not much help when it come to zombie, coz they don't use computer)
Got green belt in Karate, but that was long time ago, and even then I got beat up even by girls at dojo, coz I don't have the stomach to hit people.
Good at driving, though I never try drift or any of those car stunts before.
Have very good knowledge on firearm(theoretically). Never have the chance to fire the real one, sadly.

If the zombie we're dealing are the classic type - slow moving type, then my chances of survival are fairly OK. My favourite is the High School of the Dead's zombie, coz they only attack what they can hear.
If it was one of those 'advance' zombie, like in L4D, then my chances are low.

Weapon of choice, I got one of those Dayak's parang(machete) at my house. Quite heavy so the damage it cause is significant and require less maintenance.
I also have a military issued backpack, for me to carry any necessary items, like foods, first aid kit, camping equipment, few clothes and other things.

During the first week of the outbreak, I would try to get to the 7th Mile(a place in my city, Kuching), where all the military bases located. There, I'll get protection and shelter from the military, plus they sure have radio which keep us up to date with what happening around the world. Plus they sure gonna need as many people that know how to protect/defend the place, so I can do my part in these time of need.

Unless the bases got hit first.

Then it's Plan B, headed to places near water, like river, lake or sea, that have large boat or ship. That way, if the zombies come, I can always head to the river/lake/sea in these boat/ship. Zombie can't swim....can they?

Personally, I prefer in a group, rather than go solo. Being in a group mean that you have extra eyes to look out for you, and extra hands to fight the zombie, or if worst to come, extra bodies as sacrifice to buy me some time to escape.

But one thing for sure, I ain't gonna go down with out a fight. No sir.

I would be an 18 year old man in his youth. living in the coldest parts of Sweden ontopp of a mountain inside a little cottage where Having alot of meele weapons like axes, saws and baseball bats. The hard terrean and the Sub zero temperatures makes this mountain a hard obstacle for any brain dead beeings. having lot's of bears and wolves around in the terain allowes me to hunt. of course i have hunting license but it don't cover heavy firearms. So i have abilty to get food and to freeze it if the action would be necessery. I would be cutting out sharp poles out of nearby pine trees to create dangorous Pitfalls. [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] are my companions. so he lives in the same house... GenKiDan can continue.

....Well, I'm like uh, my age isn't really important ^^ old enough. Since me and hideki know the northern hemisphere somewhat well it might be like playing in our own backgarden. Probably both of us are good climbers I'm gonna guess and have plentiful of zombie gaming slaughtering experience, this should be a breeze. So since he's doing the hunting I guess I don't have too run around with my rambo knife, all though I could potentially use some old black market contacts to at least have a gun but....nah. I'm assuming the zombie apocalypse came sudden so no time anyway. I prefer blades, and also a composite bow, so if possible my tools would be a swiss macgyver knife, katana, composite bow, and some other random blades. On my way to meet [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION] i will brake into some shops along the way to snatch a rather big dynamo, some car batteries and some laptops with a lightweight collapsable training cycle. That way Me and hiki can sit in our house at the mountain top after cycling both too keep in great shape and charge the batteries to charge the laptops.....so that we can sit the apocalypse out in style while doing some gaming....and see who gets the Ultimate last post on AS and elsewhere (hiki's phone stands for the web connection)

At other times I'll just sleep ^^

It will be extra fun and ironic when we start playing some l4d2 (left4dead2) and start killing some zombies^^~DESU! Laughing all the way to the bank.

I'm 15 years old Indonesian, A red belt in Takewondo, and I took 2 years of Kendo, I also trained for survival by the military in a scout program. My hobbies are Airsofting, Parkour,Camping, and Running (well, if you can take that as a hobby) so I think my hobbies can help me in this zombie madness. I'm about 160cm tall and weight about 50kg...

I'm good with swords especialy katanas, I have 3 or 4 around the house that's my fathers collection, so I think I'll grab 2 or 3 of them (1 long and 1 or 2 short). I have a milliary fieeld Jacket with flachtern pattern on it so I'll use it for clothing since It's also wter proof and the material aren't so east to get ripped apart. The first thing I grabwill be my survival bag that weights about 3-4kg. It contains : 1 Flashlight with batteries full, 2 bottles of mineral water, 1 USP.45 pistol (a gift from my uncle, he was in the millitary) with 3 magazines, and 1 hunting knife, a compass.

I think I'm the character that goes all the way oppening the path for the group, since I use melee weapons. but I can act as a supporter for the group to, thanks to the leadership class I take when I enter Junior High. I can keep the morale of the group high by encourageing them. But since I'm quite a rude guy, a few fights with the group will color the way of my survival...

The first plan to survive is to head to the millitary base that is about 5km away from my house using my bicycle. There I'll get some protection from the millitary and try to understand the situation around the area and find some company. I'll grab some ammo and get some rest in here. Next I'll leave the millitary base if the supplies aren't enough to supply all the refugees or they decided to move to another area(I'll follow them if they do.).

If the plan above cannot be executed due the millitary has been overwelmed by the zombies I'll still head in side the millitary complex and search for any supplies and ammo. Then I'm going to make haste to the neighboring city because my city aren't to big and there are not to much supplies around (I think) Allong the way, I'll check my friends houses grab the supplies (Food and water) and gain some company if posible (In terms that they can wield a weapon and can take care of them self.) Continue to the neighboring city I'll take refuge in side my school building (the building is located at the center of the town and has 2 iron gates that compleatly sealed the path in or out the building.). If the building is overuned by the zombiees already I'll take my self to the nearest shopping district where I can fuful my needs.

I m 21, university student, still living with my dad, and like he s a mechanic, i always works with him on all sort of machines,
I allways try maintain an overview of what s happening around me, some of my friend found that funny, the rest tell me im strange, dont like to stay with people i don t know.. My howetown is a small town, so there won t be an army of zombies like it would on New-York ^^ I hope i can arrive at my ancient school, because there were kitchen with food (for 700 student, so i think there food yet), bed, shower, computer with internet connection, library, wall (big, oh big wall) and steel door. (Swear it s true, it s the INDJ school on Jupille, Belgium for info, really the best place to survive ^^)

I ll try to go on foot, there 30 min of travel, i ll take an axe and some instruments with me to travel.. Hope i can meet my friend there cause, for now, nobody answering my phone call...

Okay I am a 24 year old Zomie Slayer

who's been training for the past 15 years with my dear old grandpa on how to use the sword probably.
Been living the mountain where the dojo is held. my past time hobbies are Watching horror Zombie Movies and other various scary movies. I possess fast reflexes but I am very accident prone :p

Im pretty good all around long range weapons such as rifles, machine gun, or a SMG (Sub-Machine Gun).
I like using knives to get close I like close quarters more than distance but if it's needed I'll go long range.

I'm also pretty go with CQC (Close Quarters Combat) I can use my fists and legs if I need too lol.

I can cook, do laundry, sew, clean, make things work out of random stuff lol.

I'm pretty good with traps as well I used to set them up when I went camping just in case if an animal came by to eat my food or just because it was curious.

Oh and I also know how to use close range weapons as well such as knives (just said that XD), Pistol, Shotgun, and Grenade.
(Yes I know how to use alot of things I'm not bragging just if anybody needs assitance I'll be there to help out as much as I can ^^).

I was a young, graduate student working on my Marine Biology Master's degree. For part of my internship, I was sent with a team of scientist to study a massive fish kill occurring in the Gulf of Mexico. Through our testing we find a never before discovered protozoan at the root of the problem. These microscopic organisms enters a fish's brain and mutates it, resulting in death. During our testing, an intern tripped and spilled a container full of mutated brains onto the ground while walking between buildings. Those brains tumbled in front of a lady walking a dozen dogs that quickly devoured them, thinking that they were tasty treats. (There are no witnesses left to say if that intern was or was not me). A few hours later, we began hearing strange and confusing things on the news. Fortunately for me, my hobby of watching horror movies and reading the "Zombie Survival Guide" allowed me to see the signs as soon as they popped up. With a heavy heart, I began my preparations. Since none of my colleagues believed me, i set off to the west without them, leaving the cities behind.
Survivability Factors:
- I'm very athletic, I have several years of martial arts and fencing training.
- I am very agile, but my weakness would be my lack of raw physical strength.
- Being a Marine Biologist (intern) I have access to Shark Proof armor. It is zombie proof, but noise and comfort limits its usefulness
- For close quarters, I'm using the crowbar that was in my car. It is durable, can be used for both crushing or stabbing, as well as opening jammed doors.
- knowing that my money would soon be worthless, I purchased an M16a4 rifle, with a laser sight and a hunting grade noise suppressor. Since it is a civilian variant, it is only semi-automatic and not full auto. I also purchased a maintenance kit for my new gun and various survival kits.
- I work well with others and don't mind joining a group. However, if I feel that my tactics or ethics differ from theirs, I will leave them.

i probably be the 1st victim to fall, most likely

braaa~innnn :zombie:
ida be workin in a hospital so prolly first few to go. feel free to sacrifice me along the way. i prefer it that way though, even if i survive, there is nothing left... would be akin to be living in the poorest early 20th century 3rd world country ripped apart by civil war. let alone the leftover zombies...

Staying in the ships is probably one of the best idea to get away from zombies, as long there's no idiot smuggling infected people aboard.
And I'm sure during the early hours/days of the infestation, the navies task forces would have been deployed. Not to mention all those submarines, from hunter class up to those big ballistic-missile nuclear submarines like the Russian Typhoon-class and American Ohio-class.
From what World War Z book mentioned, many survivors that escaped using ships gathers near islands that are not connected to the mainland.
And if the island have zombie infestation, their number would be manageable to confront. And from those islands, the human can setup command bases to organize some plans to retake the mainland.
Islands like Guam would be most suitable. This is because it have airfield where B-2 bombers can land. Plus the naval base there as well.

If it was me, I would order the retake of the mainland continent per continent. No need to spread our forces too thin.
Make a beach head, and from there, we sweep the place, literally, of any zombie.
Y'all have to remember, we're fighting zombie, not some country with military and war machines. So all those complicated military tactics and maneuvers would not be necessary. There wouldn't be any infiltration mission. We just gonna do a frontal attack. A slow, steady frontal attack.
That way, we can make sure no zombie can slip through the line, and we don't have to worry about zombie attack from our rear.
Let say that we wanna retake American continent. We land at the bottom tip of Argentina/Chile, then slowly moving up to Canada. Time is no longer an essence. No need for us to rush.
Well, how i died? Something like that :

After finally arrived at the ancient school where i was hoping to find my friend, i just find nobody.. alive.
But i didn t lose hope, i startmaking my own base to survive, waiting for them..
But day after day, nobody came... to forget the fact that i was alone, i start talking to myself, and wow, i didn t know i was so boring..
It didn t take me too long before i start being mad, talking to wall or tree, and they didn t answer me!
After a long time, i finally understand that the only people i could find here were the hungry ones behind those walls...
So, i take my stuff and go talk with them, hopefully they ll welcome me with a big smile.
Here's mine, I guess.

My weapons break and are useless now. I run to an abandoned warehouse in search of a weapon and find nothing but empty crates everywhere. The zombies then overrun me and then I get eaten alive while laughing like a maniac.

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
I'll die... I'm not used to or amused by zombies...

However... if I ever feel like it, I'll add a profile for a character.

For now... best of luck for the rest of you who do participate in this poll~

/me shares dessert with everyone *bunnies included*

sample-3caaea629f513c23219b540ea2579f43.jpg

Hmm classmates said i was likely to survive a zombie apocalypse in terms of plain fitness and being able to escape if needed...

Dont particularly like zombies but oh wells if theres desserts involved~

Each person in my class determined I'd be some sadistic ruler and have people be my slaves to do my dirty work or whatever I asked aka 'rule the world'...~

You'd be a good candidate for this poll... Running is always needed when it comes to things like this~

I do like voicing my opinions, keeping things in order, and making sure everyone helps one another in some way...

Leading is very difficult... but I enjoy that power~ ^^

-Cough- I like keeping things in order more than renano here. Ex. 'Don't turn this into a chat thread.'

Anyways, I'll be typing in a few paragraphs on what I would do in a zombie apocalypse soon.

Hmm and thats a skill that im not that great at but could mean quite a bit :3

Lol but were still on topic~ xD

i probably be the 1st victim to fall, most likely

braaa~innnn :zombie:

Hmm... anima... first to die... hmm that means joining the zombies... *scribbles down notes*

I'm 22 years old, everyone called me "Groote Beer" it's in Dutch so i don't know what it means, but i'm a streetfighter, i've always been one. Everything takes place in my hometown's park called "Eindhoven", where i trained and fought against anyone that was brave enough to challenge me. I've always been a lone wolf and now i regret it...

These creatures called zombies know no words so all i can do is fight and try to survive with my bare hands like i've always done before. Although i've seen what happens to people that get attacked by zombies, so i can no longer even think about fighting by these means.

I've created my own weapons, i combined both my gloves and shoes with spikes, i couldn't find anything better that suited my fighting style.

I've never lost against the street fighters, wrestlers or martial artists that challenged me so i'll learn the hard way when i'm in need of supplies and need to fight against armed groups or zombies.

Last edited:
Yay first person to join~ Ill move that to the front page if you dont mind xD

Killing anima... o.o

I don't mind, i'm new here so i wanted to participate in something ^^!~

Ahem... Let me begin. I Pretty much gonna base this off of real facts.

I'm currently a student and work part time as a Produce Clark at a Super Market. I

Live in Lowell, MA. Own a car and driving skills is pretty much up there. Got the

basic understanding of how to drift a car but never done it. Though it's FWD, E-

Brake will have to do (for all you car people). I go to the gym regularly and im a

pretty big guy. Not muscular big, but big enough, Cardio is key after all. Im

currently 5'11" about 220 Lbs. For a Year I Study to be an Architecture so that

would help. But now currently studying as an Electrical Engineer. Dad owns a truck

and a boat.

Items I own personally that i believe that will benefit me in such a chaos would

be: Large duffle bag/ Backpack. A small iron pan Two fake guns (Colt, M14), Black

Spray Paint, 1 foot hunting knife attachable to my leg, Airsoft miltary vest to

hold various items (like my fake Colt, water,food bars) GPS/Phone. USB Charger

wires. Batteries, Small LED Flashlight, Strong Tape, Super Glue. Lighters,

Phillips Screwdriver and a Flathead. Fishing rod, Wires, Clothes that already got

on and Boots. 2 pair of socks. And my 9 Iron and 8 Iron from my golf bag.

I believe height can play a role in times needed to reach one self to a higher

place or gather items. My skills you can say is that i like to "build things" and

make sure they are fortified. I believe packing small items and being nimmble is

key. I would gather my two close friends to join me (say it was only us 3 and

there parents are gone to work or so and so). They Too have skills i believe would

be beneficial to my survival and there's as well. We live 10 mins apart from each

other walking.... 4 if ran. 25 secs with a car.

My friends are Alec and Kenny. Ahh my friend Alec, where do i begin? He is a

software programmer in training. He is even taller than me and fast. Did i mention

he has Katanas? And he's a great cook i guess.
Kenny, Also in the same field. Specialties? Cars. Oh does he knows them. Knows the

parts in and out so that can be very useful. (might have a real gun idk haha)

Reaction to such an event would be first to call them and get ready to leave to

the the beach area. Once ready i would take what dry food they have at my work

place and i know what exits to take at the back of the store once i gather what i

needed. Main objective would be to the beach and camp out there. Reasons? Once in

water. Only food we can be gather would probably be fish.(water can be a problem

though) But before trying to get there, i would go to Radio Shack and steal a

handheld Solar Panel to power small equipment. Then off to the waters.

Say i dont make it because of car troubles though or maybe even traffic. We would

have to abandon the truck and boat and walk to our objective. I would recommend to

find a walmart somewhere and find some CO2 Gas Cans and BB GUN that would act as a

real projectile weapon. Encounter Crazy people, i would have my fake gun with me.

Encounter Zombies. I believe with the three of us, we can fend them off with

Katanas, Golf Clubs, and whatever blunt objects we will find usful along the way.

To make sure we go to our desitnation, GPS is there to help. And with my friend's

car skills. hi-jacking might be use through our jounrney.

Reasons why im equip with such objects is sometimes people forget the little

things. You got can food, great! how are you gonna open it? I have phillips flat

heads and screw drivers that can be use to open them/ as weapons themselves/ it's

main purpose... unscrew things haha. Iron pan, also a potential weapon but also a

useful cooking device. USB Charger and the solar panel charger: We are sooo

depended on electricity. That's a fact. Strong Tape and glue, Very efficent fix to

pretty much anything. If your bag is ripped. how screwed are you?

If the beach plan doesnt work. Living off the wild is another option. Setting up traps and living off the land. Hence why GPS is so useful so you know where you're going, screw compasses :3 lol

ida be workin in a hospital so prolly first few to go. feel free to sacrifice me along the way. i prefer it that way though, even if i survive, there is nothing left... would be akin to be living in the poorest early 20th century 3rd world country ripped apart by civil war. let alone the leftover zombies...

/me still not participating *casually enjoys the show from somewhere unknown*

I am Decalcomania/Nero/Elysium/Demi/Choco Vanilla/other names that people call me.

I am an 5'7" Asian male who loves to eat sweets, but I don't gain weight. I work out on a daily basis, so I burn those calories and gain more muscle. I specialize in hand-to-hand combat and sword fighting. I am also one of the fastest runners in my group of friends. One con that I do have is that I wear glasses, but I contradict this con with the ability to notice things behind me, whether it be a friend trying to scare me or just someone walking behind me.

I have played a lot of zombie video games, so this might aid me in battle. These video games being Left 4 Dead, Dead Rising, Resident Evil, Call of Duty: Zombies, etc. I have also seen a lot of zombie movies throughout my lifetime, such as Dawn of the Dead, Resident Evil, Night of the Living Dead, etc.

Though I do not trust much people when it comes to zombies, I will team up with a group and use them as a sacrifice if needed be for my own protection. I am not really a lone wolf, but I am independent in my own right. In the zombie apocalypse, I will grab my guitar then work my way up to a sword if possible because like I have said before, I specialize in sword fighting. I do not eat much, so my body has adapted to my little intake of food which would further aid me if I lack food. Supplies shouldn't be that hard to deal with, since I don't require a lot of things.

It has always been a 'show' for me... /me shares popcorn with kacta and Anima

Your 'profiles' are amusing... because they are realistic. ^^

i guess i'll be like (Albert Wesker) i'll be sitting on a chair,eating popcorn watching the show with a gaint tv from a hidden location.

My profiles are the most realistic I can get. It's basically a summary of me and my relationship with zombies.

Hmm no idea about walking dead~

Ralium... you would probably starve soon xD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks