What you hate most on Christmas day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why hate on Christmas? Go find family and have a nice dinner :/ Its a day to have fun and enjoy

Last edited:
The one thing I hate during christmas is that there is always someone who will start to ask stupid question which nobody really want to answer... o_o

I hate the mobs that form inside and outside all the stores in town... Everyone just has to go at the same time and buy everything that they think they need for 1 day.

What I hate most on Christmas Day is knowing the fact that I will have at least 4 loafs of panettone by the end of the day.

My sis decided to get my parents to buy me a monopoly game so i can leave it at home and let her play with it o.o

The one thing I hate during christmas is that there is always someone who will start to ask stupid question which nobody really want to answer... o_o

he..?? what kind of question..?? >,< like when gonna married..??? :blushing:

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] go buy it.. for your sister.. n u will have less time to spam. ahahaah

I hate the weather on christmas. Its always muggy, cloudy but really hot >.<

I hate that awkward time after all the presents have been un-wrapped and everyone just sits where they are and it's so quiet...

what I hate most is that someone on Christmas I answer any questions that I did not like it happens: D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.