What would you do with $17000?

I think I'd buy my self a life

you can buy a life depending where you are, but that's slavery

if i had $17,000, which isn't that much looking from a distance, i'd probably just by a decent car, a nice bed, best parts for a custom PC build, and save leftovers, if there is any

If someone gave me the money? I would honestly buy myself a cookie and then throw the rest away. Money is only satisfying if you've earned it yourself.

If I earned it myself? I would use it to all kind of stuff and then if I get some left I'll spend it on creating handmade stuff to my sister. But I wouldn't spoil her.

I think I'd buy my self a life

Actually, I got you covered. If ever you need help, I'm here.
!By2(oIgBWk~$(KGrHqR,!gwE)Cbn7gcKBMTcf9ojDg~~_12.JPG

$T2eC16FHJGwFFZUK3ZYsBRhm3fsiR!~~60_35.JPG

$(KGrHqV,!hcE+C,1mQN0BPyQe+vvZQ~~60_3.JPG

I would probably do nothing. Put it in the bank I guess. I don't think it would really change my plans at all. I've been working for a long time now, and while that is still a large amount of money, it isn't even that big of a deal anymore. :P
If anything, at this point I am saving up for a house, and 17,000 doesn't go far in the house market haha. :)

I might consider quitting my job when university starts again, but I probably wouldn't XD

『I'll put all of these money into my little project... Cause every extra cent matters when it comes to my project...』

putting the money in the bank and keep them safe cause there comes difficult days :(

Save it
But, I would probably waste most of it if I see something that interests me ww

well before I save it, buy a laptop or build a PC with the most advanced specs I guess
oh and a PS3, don't want to play in my cousin's house anymore w

Well....Just Buy A New Macbook Pro Custom Build Retina - LOLZ

Adding A New Zero To $17 000 - Now Thats Way Of His League......... :redcard:

I'd probably would save it.
Starting up your own clinic will take quite a lot of money so any extra is welcome :3

Hmm... i would probably get better internets and maybe a better laptop/desktop? xD

Id put it in the bank....

:DAnyway [MENTION=12977]SirEpic[/MENTION]; I saw you had a memory stick for a psp on your wishlist. I just kinda wanted to tell you that I prefer to get a micro SD to memory stick pro adapter. and put a 32gb micro SDHC class 4 card in it. And I do just about every crazy thing that can be done with a psp:D and i swear iso's and crap are read faster since i did this. AND its cheaper!!

Its something like this. www.amazon.com/SanDisk-MicroSD-MicroSDHC-Memory-Adapter/dp/B003NTQDUG
or this.www.amazon.com/Sandisk-microSD-MicroSDHC-Adapter-Cybershot/dp/B00COUW1BU

See Sony wants you to buy there over priced card since there the only ones that fit in the slots. Untill the adapter came out.
Its the main reason sony made the vita memory sticks smaller that a micro SD, because tons of people did this and really Sand Disk was making profit off of it. lol i tend to rabble sometimes.:D

I'd invest it and watch it multiply into more money~ So that the rich can get richer.

I certainly would not put it in the bank, cause you never know what might happen with it in these coming times, and inflation would eat away at it making it have less and less buying power essentially even loosing money if the inflation is higher than the already sucky interest rates. ~So that the poor gets poorer.

Though as to any details in what or how to invest would have to be discovered.

i'd buy a house for my family

With 17000? Is this house also known as a shed, or a large cardboard box? Otherwise you'd want at least an extra 0 in there or I don't think such a house exists (at least not anywhere near me).

That's the price of a goddamn house?
Holy hell

In Canada, good luck finding anything under 200k. You can probably do better in the US because there are probably still foreclosures going on.

That is why mortgages are a thing, and it is perfectly common for people to be paying off their home for over a decade.

What.The.Hell
And I hate owing money, I'm screwed

There is a small chance it is vastly different in your area. You could ask around/look online.
You could also live in an apartment. I also don't like owing money :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha