What do you think about your brain?

Mаru

Elite Member
Feb 22, 2013
ravenous_brain_rect.jpg

I think it's served me well, and still does. But someday, it will be upgraded, maybe that means it will be unlocked so I can use a 100%.

I think about my brain this: I want to make it better, and make it utilize as much of it's capability as possible.

I bet its not really rotten, just got catched a highly contagious and addictive hentai virus.

My brain has so much creativity its hard for the rest of the body to keep up. Oh and I cought the hentai virus.

Yeah I think I noticed that in some other thread around here Xpert....:whistle:

The virus is very aggressive around these parts. This place is somewhat a habitable place for it and a breeding ground, so I guess this might mean we're in the middle of a 'red zone'.

Well Im the most addictive got 400GB and increasing. So yeah.. Planning on building a pc for ONLY hentai xD

my brain cant stop rotting, I FEEL IT NOW, DAT ROT!!! dammit :bored:

@Xpert lol, a whole new pc just for that, isn't a extra or external hdd enough...Though I admit sometimes having a separate pc for a separate mess seems way easier than trying to organize one single big mess.

@LioN Just as long as you won't go all zombie on us all...Somehow I must admit I find something a bit new too think about...do you have a hentai collection in Israel ? (stupid question I'm sure I know)

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] Hentai collection? I never seen a shop in israel with Hentai, but there is one or two probably in tel-aviv somewhere.
I wont know cause I live up on a mountain :happywhistle: [shh... dont tell them im froddo]

Oh I see, Isn't Tel Aviv in Israel btw ?

heheh :j I was actually thinking when I asked, about there being hentai there at all, I wasn't even thinking of a shop ^^

Lol, does froddo live on a mountain, I thought he lived in a little hut half covered by earth

well we moved since the last movies to a bigger house, tolkin got even more money since they made the hobbit into a movie so now we can pay our rent :goodtea:, and yeah Tel aviv is in Israel but it is somewhat a diffrent city from most of the cities in Israel.

Heh well I'm glad to hear it. I suppose the downside is that you can't grow your vegetables on the roof anymore. You are a LotR fan aren't you.

Ah I see, I guess that makes sense, Tel aviv is kinda like an "island" of liberalism or something in Israel isn't it. And ppl are more...what should I call it exactly, more on the wild side, while the rest of Israel is more orthodox ? Is that correct ?

Just curious, its fun sometimes to learn some new things.

I guess. I prefer to have a developed brain, and the heart of a child instead :fulfilled:

Though It might very well be a classic non the less. Though perhaps having a developed heart and a brain of a child works pretty well now that I think of it...

I just confused myself :confused:

yeah most people in tel aviv folks think out side the jewish box lol :XD:

I bet your one of them then;} How about your parents then ?

I though of something funny when you said 'box', but, I didn't want to go to far ^^ I see funny connections sometimes.

well im not an orthodox, but I live in a place that is crawling with them anyway :bored:
my BRAIN IS OUTSIDE DA box

My brain is rotten to the core, and mostly crashes at times, making it useless at some points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?