What do you hate about the world?

~SnowAngel~

~♥RadiantHeart♥~
Contributor
Mar 24, 2012
(I was planning on having this in another section, but I had a feeling it would be moved here otherwise) x_x

Anyway~ This thread is mainly to hear what ppl have to say, which I will put some thoughts together for a future thread. If there's something deeper you want to say, try this thread: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/spam-section-13/when-do-you-randomly-get-sad-depressed-76619/

honestly, I will not pretend to know how to fix a person's life. I know that since I've not been in your situation exactly, I cannot understand 100% where you're coming from. I will give words where if I can, but only if you want them. If you're not comfortable with posting here, feel free to send a message to me. I'm more than willing to talk about anything. One thing I do want to say: those that need help are the ones who don't look or ask for it.
In other words, you need a person in your life that you can depend on. Whether or not I will be that person for you is up to you. I hold nothing back~ :P

Reactions: renano
I think there is no part of the world that i hate, it's the work of some bad humans that I hate.. corruption, pollution, etc

Scary people with whips and sharks and claws and stuff :goodtea:

Hmm... politicians... and the rich who can manipulate the government...

People that be stealing Iphone/pod, phone, headphone, and other gadget.....

(maybe I should make another title? x_x)

I don't mind mentioning that kind of stuff, but try to mention things that apply to you directly. (not applying to a large number of ppl for example). If you have a hard time thinking about saying it, you're in the right place. One of the biggest things that may go with that is being unnoticed in that situation. The thing with that is, one person may make you feel like alot of people around you are like that, and basically the whole world.
One of the biggest things that I tend to struggle with is the wall of friendship and rejection. I'll go in more detail about that in the other thread and another time.

I have to say Ushio I kinda hate a lot of stuff ^^

But a few things I hate the most:

-The colour Pink (I hate it)
-The Sun (it's warm and annoying I prefer the rain ^^)
- People in general (I hate being around a lot of people I prefer to be by myself)

What about ppl do you not like? and if something cannot do something to you, it's simply a dislike. (pink, food, etc.)
ex: I can say I love a drink, but I don't love it enough to marry it. I can hate rock music, but not enough to act on it XD

So what I'm looking for is something that causes you to make an action or major decision. The situation is not what I'm wanting to know, it's the thoughts and actions behind it.
(ex: if your relationship ended and you hate that person, what about that person do you hate?
If you hate dogs, have you had a bad experience with them?)

for me, I hate fire because it's associated with a very bad experience with my dad. The result of that is lots of things, but what I remember the most was that my fav color changed from red to blue. (Tho I do like more colors now :p)

okay then Ushio well this is more fear than hate but I'm Hemophobic (fear of blood) my ex gf actually asked me when I first started being afraid of blood and I think it has something to do with my childhood but I can't quite remember ^^ but I remember no longer being afraid of frogs :D

i hate people.

I love you
py15.gif

another example: I've had a problem in relationships in the span of a few years. One was where I had a crush for 2 years and kept being hurt seeing that person with someone else. (without getting into the very emotional details~)
After I get over that person, someone else comes along and confesses to me. We had a very close friendship for 3 months, and a relationship for another 3 months. It ended badly, so now I have certain trust issues that I want to go away.

another ex: due to countless experiences within the family, I've become very sensitive to words that can be hurtful in any way. Not only that, I've become accustomed to not be able to cry unless it's more extreme. It's made me sensitive at the time of not expressing myself freely around certain people. There's soo much that I can pull from stuff like this. x_x

last ex is when I started questioning things like purpose of life, meaning of existence, etc. etc. Even though I've believed at that time what I do now, I was questioning based on what was happening at the time and a book I read. (90 minutes in heaven, which sounded to me like ppl would become forced to do something in the end whether they like it or not). I was also highly interested in magic to a point where I would have gotten involved had it not been for my friends.

mmmm ok last ex: the major thing I've dealt with even today is friendship stuff. Everything from breakups, fights, being forgotten, etc. etc. From all of that, it also put me into a place of not wanting to be close to anyone or wtv. There's alot I could say about this, but I'll save it for another time x_x

If I say I hate someone, there's definitely a reason why. x_x
and most of the time, that hatred is something that only effects yourself, since the other person does not hear your thoughts.

okay Ushio when I say I hate people I guess it's cause I have trust issues (I blame my old ex ^^) so I don't feel secure around other people that's why I prefer to be by myself ^^

I hate everyone, especially those who get drunk and say 'YOLO' often. YOLO is not about getting drunk and partying, it's about doing once-in-a-lifetime opportunities, such as going skydiving or fighting sharks for charity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?