What do YOU feel when you watch animes? :D

egozi44

Animes lover!
Elite Member
Jun 13, 2012
What do YOU (yes You! :dthumbup: ) feel when you watch animes? :D

:runhappy:

also i just wanted to note that you don't must to talk about animes in general, but you can also say what you feel about the current anime you watching, different people can feel different stuff from different animes xD

Last edited:
I feel happy =) But it really depends on the anime I'm watching. If it's good I wanna seem them all as soon as possible...then again I don't want it to finish either. Whenever an anime was really enjoyable and it finishes, I crave for more...and most of the time there's isn't a second season I can look forward too.

same thoughts exactly : P

and from your sig and avatar you want se2 of High School DxD i take it?

also i just wanted to note that you don't must to talk about animes in general, but you can also say what you feel with the current anime you watching, different people can feel different stuff from different animes xD

Last edited:
It depends on what anime I am currently watching. But since, I'm watching every episode from One Piece throughout the entire Summer, I may feel excited, sadness, and happiness.

i still need to watch One Piece =\
it broadcast here long ago and end somewhere at ep 50+- lolz

since then i was too lazy to catch up with 500 eps :P
Bleach stoped here somewhere at ep 150 +-, again i was too lazy and lost interest since i think that most of the series was ruin in the middle of Souls society chapter.

as for naruto, the first series end normal (all eps+ fillers) and shippuuden never start here ;D
But for this one i don't was too lazy and catch up with all the eps back then

Hmm im after anime for the music so that influences quite a bit xD Just whatever mood the music sets i suppose~

well most of the above animes we mention had some nice OPs, EDs songs, but it matter of personal taste honestly

As I'm sure most have noted...

Each person is different.

Therefore, they all feel certain emotions that only pertain to them.

We may feel similarly, but not exactly.

With different people comes different views.

Even an anime that has blood and gore can make the viewer laugh, indifferent, or left trembling.

Personally, how the director guides the anime, to the art, music, seiyuu, and other significant circumstances that influence it may lead to the overall feeling.

Most of the anime I have watched has left me fulfilled. I feel satisfied to finish them and I enjoyed the ride from start to finish.

Some anime leave me trolled or exasperated. It makes me wonder how the producers can showcase such a butchered-up anime.

If the scene is melancholic and has some emotional impact, perhaps I'll be crying or reminiscing.

As for current anime, most of them are decent. I don't feel much attachment to them probably because they haven't left much for me to remember or to go back to re-watch. Could be because I watched anime for a little over 17 years now and taking a slight break...

To each their own.

Depending on the anime, what we are feeling at the moment (whether from work, school, or from society), and how we view the anime (stream, download, on TV), may influence our mood.

Last edited:
Reactions: egozi44
It depends on anime that i'm watching, and because right now I'm watching anime sket dance I feel very entertained and laughs a lot

Most of the time, the music stays with me.. Some anime have such great OST's and I can listen to them every day.
I still listen to OST's of anime's I've seen like 2 years ago..

I feel interested? Whatever the anime that I watch I always thinks like that~ Even though sometimes that anime isn't too good~ :goodtea:

I think what I feel varies from anime to anime. Lots of anime I think have that "What's going to happen in the next episode?!' factor that makes you want to watch more. A lot of the time, anime makes me teary towards the end of the episodes/the series like the last few episodes of Hanasaku Iroha and the whole of AnoHana. Fate/Zero currently gives me mixed feelings: excitement, teary, suspension, and also has that wow factor. Then there are anime like Queens Blade that make me face palm and wonder who watches these kinf of shows...

So yeah, it definitely depends on the anime if you ask me.

As I'm sure most have noted...

Each person is different.

Therefore, they all feel certain emotions that only pertain to them.

We may feel similarly, but not exactly.

With different people comes different views.

Even an anime that has blood and gore can make the viewer laugh, indifferent, or left trembling.

Personally, how the director guides the anime, to the art, music, seiyuu, and other significant circumstances that influence it may lead to the overall feeling.

Most of the anime I have watched has left me fulfilled. I feel satisfied to finish them and I enjoyed the ride from start to finish.

Some anime leave me trolled or exasperated. It makes me wonder how the producers can showcase such a butchered-up anime.

If the scene is melancholic and has some emotional impact, perhaps I'll be crying or reminiscing.

As for current anime, most of them are decent. I don't feel much attachment to them probably because they haven't left much for me to remember or to go back to re-watch. Could be because I watched anime for a little over 17 years now and taking a slight break...

To each their own.

Depending on the anime, what we are feeling at the moment (whether from work, school, or from society), and how we view the anime (stream, download, on TV), may influence our mood.

so true, which is why i opened that thread =D

too bad i don't described it better like you though, your description is godly =]
thanks for sharing!

Most of the time, the music stays with me.. Some anime have such great OST's and I can listen to them every day.
I still listen to OST's of anime's I've seen like 2 years ago..

same here~ still listen to OST from even 5 years ago xD

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
You're very welcome.

You opened a thread and wrote how you truly felt.

It is best that I and everyone else reply to convey our feelings in which answers your feelings as well.

Everyone will do the same~

This method is also applied in anime. People want to convey their utmost feelings without regret or letting them built up.

I have admiration and respect for that when I watch anime. ^^

I agree. OSTs make up a lot of the anime, the timing for when they're used sets the scenery and displays multiple emotions.
Its also one of the deciding factors for whether if I should continue watching said anime series or not.

Glad to hear that you guys still listen to OSTs from years ago. Me too. :D

You're very welcome.

You opened a thread and wrote how you truly felt.

It is best that I and everyone else reply to convey our feelings in which answers your feelings as well.

Everyone will do the same~

This method is also applied in anime. People want to convey their utmost feelings without regret or letting them built up.

I have admiration and respect for that when I watch anime. ^^

i love how honest you are, i wish i had some people i can speak with like that too, if i say stuff like that here people will see me as umm a weirdo :\ (well not really as one but u got the point xD)

yet i still trying to be honest with myself as much as i can,

that's also one of the things i love about animes btw =D.

I agree. OSTs make up a lot of the anime, the timing for when they're used sets the scenery and displays multiple emotions.
Its also one of the deciding factors for whether if I should continue watching said anime series or not.

Glad to hear that you guys still listen to OSTs from years ago. Me too.

so true, could't describe it any better, the OP usually contain alot of spoliers though (which is a worth for a nice OP imo),
i read that they mostly do it so it will be similar to mangas cover, like how you see what going on from the picture that in the cover of the books, manga, etc.

btw sorry for replying just now, had alot of stuff to do and was away from the pc for almost a day~

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
i love how honest you are, i wish i had some people i can speak with like that too, if i say stuff like that here people will see me as umm a weirdo :\ (well not really as one but u got the point xD)

yet i still trying to be honest with myself as much as i can,

that's also one of the things i love about animes btw =D.

so true, could't describe it any better, the OP usually contain alot of spoliers though (which is a worth for a nice OP imo),
i read that they most do it so it be similar to mangas cover, like how you see what going on from the picture that in the cover of the books, manga, etc.

btw sorry for replying just now, had alot of stuff to do and was away from the pc for almost a day~

I concur about the thought of honesty.

Anime does showcase many redeeming qualities for us to sympathize with the characters at times.

Also, you're right about the OPs foreshadowing certain events that usually correlate with the manga.

I like to watch the previews at the end... Keeps me informed about what may happen next, whether to watch it or not, and possibly make me excited.

No need to be sorry. Everyone is busy... or just doing things they like or deemed necessary~ ^^

I love to watch spoilers, but if it really big one that will ruin all the plot for me (like what happend at the end of the series) i rather avoid it, i don't see previews and trailers as spoilers though and still watching them : p

most animes are prospective anyway (or at least for most people, especially these who watch animes alot) and give the viewer alot of hints as for what about to happen, when i see previews of something that i was hint (and mostly foresee) that will happen i rather get excite and want to watch the PV and next ep even more instead of thinking of avoid the spoiler :3

Last edited:
i find myself watching the preview for anime at time usually because the episode is pretty exciting and I really want to watch more. Also, I sometimes have the feeling that if a show doesn't have a preview, I worry that the anime is going to end. Some anime previews showcase a bit of what will happen the following episode and may or may not include sound clips for what some characters will be saying next episode.
The only problem is that in some anime the preview makes it obvious what is going to happen next. Though at times, the viewer (you) can still predict what is going to happen without a preview.

Hmm i liked the previews for angel beats quite a bit xD very original if i do say~

^

More Angel Beats!~

Of course... :goodtea:

Eh~ Sometimes there are anime with cliffhangers. Puts me on edge.

For some reason, I've become very emotional when I watch anime now.

Even the slightest sad moment makes me weep a lot.

I think previews are showing way too much nowadays in anime.

Last edited:
Anime also have the ability to pull you in. There are certain areas that build up a lot of tension. Then somebody will ruin the tension by calling your name out or calling you in general~

Anime also have the ability to pull you in. There are certain areas that build up a lot of tension. Then somebody will ruin the tension by calling your name out or calling you in general~

lol , or there are some animes that will ruin that tension as well by stop acting seriously all of the sudden and kill the serious plot :XD:

fillers can be example.... even though no one usually really take them seriously O_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.