• True Loli

Votes: 27 56.3%
  • Legal Loli

Votes: 21 43.8%

• Total voters

mufarisfa

Elite Member
Nov 30, 2011
True Loli is both young in age and appearance, so.. this is the source of where lolicons came :anblink: but theres more of it.
Legal Loli oh yeah it seems loli isnt ilegal is young in appearance but not in age. hmm, i think i love legal lolis :fag: (i dont really smoke thought)

if you still dont get the grip of it, then here's an example..
aeqfzr.jpg

Name: Astarotte Ygvar
Appearance: Loli
Source: Astarotte no Omocha!
as you can see, she's young in age and in appearance
24ewg00.jpg

Name: Nakano Azusa
Appearance: Loli
Source: K-ON!
thats why Azusa is one of those Legal Lolis, she's pretty mature but loli in appearance

Last edited:
in the end...i am surrounded by lolicons :lmao:
...wow, WsE watching my back :scared:

Legal loli. Not really looking forward to being locked up in jail for liking true loli, which I do not.

That right there is lolita though .___. a type of fashion created in Japan. Not describing people.... haha

yeah, loli is a style! astalote is loli but azusa isn't! she's cute, it's diferent

That right there is lolita though .___. a type of fashion created in Japan. Not describing people.... haha
yeah, and if the person is young she became true loli. if mature she became legal loli. and of course the appearance must be pretty close to loli

You have a preference or list of desire abilities that you want for a loli?

i dont really have a list or something, but there are a lot i just dont like :/
maybe because they are are annoying. and they dont have the bust to make me forget about that fact xD

but some lolis on my list that i like are kobato and konomi.

2D rori(s) are all legal, ss long as they camping in 2D world.
1323440316770.jpg
If 2D rori(s) put their foot to IRL world, there're certain risks that someone will take em as his/her waifu if they happen to be recognized instead, in that case I will give yo an onna hole so yo can fap to 'em.

If yo wanna hunt for IRL rori(s), try it at some Middle East countries as yo wanna build yo rori harem instead! Note that some rori-s will give yo AK-47 rounds as marriage present.

If you've already sworn to devote yo whole life to "legal rori(s)" I will give yo few packs of 7color-condoms! Try your best as yo can fire several rounds a time (it's capacity can hold of 5-6 shot as I remember).

Last edited:
*sigh* If only real-life True Loli were like those in the 2D.

I'll vote for Legal Loli - less hassle, less trouble.

Voted for legal loli not into small small girls plus i'll get beaten to death if I mess with them

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks