Thanksgiving Week~ What are You Thankful for? :3

~SnowAngel~

~♥RadiantHeart♥~
Contributor
Mar 24, 2012
I'm not sure how many people here celebrate thanksgiving~ but it's always good to look at your life and find the things that you're thankful for :P try posting something each day til after thanksgiving~ :runhappy:

thanksgiving.jpg

I'm thankful for just being given a new way to live life happily, especially when i'm going through hard times~ :P

Hmm thankful for... that dinner that might happen around thanks giving... see some relatives that only come around once a year? xD

Thanksgiving for me was in October, but I am thankful for the amazing group of people that has put up with me throughout the past 7 months. I am also thankful for the hard-working, dedicated ASF Visual Novel Development Team and their pursuit to bring everyone an impeccable Visual Novel.

Hmmm.... I'm thankful for meeting new friends on A-S....:D Even though I don't meet you in real life....

I'm thankful for meeting the nice people on AS, for without some of you I would have never been able to enjoy Monster Hunter online, Mahou Tsukai no Yoru Visual Novel or learning Japanese with a teacher. Great deal of thanks toward [MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]; [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=37387]talynez[/MENTION]; Thank you all so very much for all your help! <3 <3 <3

Hmm... Now did I do something to be thankful for.... I though helping out was the way to go.....

Thanks, that I to the big ASF-family belong can/could and etc. (I love you all here (but none wrong thought!)...)

I'm thankful for that feast which will be served in a couple of days.... :starving:

Happy thanksgiving to you too, Bles, even though it already pass for you....

thanksgiving...hmm....not much that celebrate it here=/

hmm....so, what's the story behind thanksgiving?

thanksgiving.

im thankful for my wife whos been with me since we for 3 years and still with me my wonderful family and the people i call friends for help me get through some rough times in my lie and some even harder times in school and my wife's family over in Okinawa for taking care of us when we went their for our honey moon!

Hmm... i think its something about the indians sharing their food with the starving immigrants who had come over~

hmm...i see....may the good bonds between the two last forever:>

there's a much more detailed story about thanksgiving~ and it wasn't all as wonderful as ppl make it sound today XD
there was lots of conflict, and i'm guessing that either people had something the other didn't, and sooo they needed/decided to meet? idk how it went~

One of my teachers said they did awful things to each other that day tho XD mostly putting things in another person's food x-x
now sure what's true about it. Soo if you really wanted to know, try and find out? x-x

here's a simple version~ http://www.wilstar.com/holidays/thankstr.htm

thankfullllllllllllllllllllll for times of peace :goodtea:

Hmm yeah :goodtea: Apparently the immigrants were... not very nice people... who sort of just abused the indian's kindness and did tons or horrible stuff... which is why the indian population is kind of... low these days...

thankful for internet x-x even tho we always have problems with them T~T

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suziiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Could you please reup this on mexashare if you have it still? Thanks

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/100924-ローズクラウン-bloods~淫落の血族2~.23054/
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.