Page 1848 of 1851 FirstFirst ... 848134817481798183818461847184818491850 ... LastLast
Results 18,471 to 18,480 of 18509
Like Tree511Likes

Thread: random

Thanks
    Thanked 2,203 Times in 1,699 Posts
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends50000 Experience PointsVeteranRecommendation Second Class

Re: random

I've not bothered more than once with the new domain just to see what's inside, so I've no available full set of either new ones. Diona's kit was built with an old 1.2 guide in mind (which was when I first read it); it could be updated by now but since I'm not farming artifacts I don't really mind. The only one that caused me problems was Rosaria, because I couldn't decide which set (Strayer or Gladiator) to pair with my limited selection of polearms (either Dragonspine or borrowing Xiangling's Crescent Pike); eventually I picked the physical set instead with Dragonspine. I might change since I have Eula now for physical, and have level 80 Dragon's Bane for reverse melt plays.

I cleared Floor 12-3 (4 stars Floor 12) two days ago with my Bennett using his Noblesse set. Team 1 - Hu Tao, Noelle, Sucrose, Bennett. Team 2 - Keqing, Xingqiu, Xiangling, Diona. All level 80/90. Getting the namecard means I'm now actually a bit lazy since I don't need to farm as much for that goal anymore, lol. Still, I did my route again and because I hit cap I upgraded Chongyun's set to +12, which somehow rolled a lot of CDMG. I do agree that it's a lot of time, but since my resin goes into ascension mats, gems, and Hero's Wits I really can't spare the resin for artifacts.
    Ignore This Signature
    "In a painless world, no gentle breeze will stroke your cheek."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 2,230 Posts
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveThree Friends50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassRecommendation First ClassYour first Group
    Awards:
    WOW #1 WinnerWOW #3 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #5 ParticipantWOW #5 ParticipantWOW #6 Participant

I guess I have the resin for artifacts since I dont have new characters to level so theyre mostly where I want them to be Does rosaria not use the cryo set?

Havent touched the new spiral since procrastination is a thing and Im going to be strongest at the end of a cycle anyway~ You ended up getting the battlepass?
    Last edited by Ghost Kitty~; June 24th, 2021 at 12:47 AM.
    Ignore This Signature

~Do you have a wish?~

To the many friends that have come and gone...
    We shall miss you..~ Do drop by if you find yourself nearby..~

Made by an odd neko~
      Spoiler: Test your video editing skills or try a random game~ 

Thanks
    Achievements:

Just got Traveler to 80/90 today, so that's around 7 left to go. 4 cryos (Rosaria, Qiqi, Kaeya, and Chongyun), 2 pyros (Amber and Xinyan), and 1 electro (Razor). Checked Rosaria's kit again since you asked, and I guess I misremembered, as she's on a x4 4* Blizzard Strayer. All except the feather and the sands are horribly unoptimized though, with flat DEF, HP, ATK and the like. Like I said, Dragonspine Spear technically isn't supposed to go with that, but I had few choices and still couldn't decide.

From your words I guess you 36* Abyss every cycle, eh? I've bought all but the first battlepass in October; currently at 44 and using up resources like crazy. Going to start praying that 20+ days pass quickly soon so I can start the next round for more resources for upgrades.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    OverdriveThree Friends50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassRecommendation First ClassYour first Group
    Awards:
    WOW #1 WinnerWOW #3 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #5 ParticipantWOW #5 ParticipantWOW #6 Participant

Ahh... I only care if I have crit and energy regen on the artifact As long as those exist and get upgraded a few times, I dont care about the flat stats being bad~ Dragonspine does get stronger with cryo characters... sad that there isnt a dragonspine bow for ganyu...

Im currently stuck on 33 stars and basically just slowly working further every cycle~ The abyss is a good way to figure out what your teams are weak at and work on that... chongyun got leveled justtt for the twin heralds of the last abyss xD

The battlepass gives sooo many resources... my friend had it for a while and it almost felt like they never ran out of resources while I'm just spending every week scrounging for mora to use...
    Ignore This Signature

~Do you have a wish?~

Made by an odd neko~

Thanks
    Achievements:

Your teams are definitely built if you can 33 star SA, for sure. Best I can do is this rounds' 30 stars, which I probably won't do in the future.

I got lucky tonight, was idly upgrading a 5* Gladiator feather with CDMG, ER, and DEF%. Managed to roll CR at 4, then CDMG at 8, 12, 16, and 20. Ended up with +33% CDMG on that alone, and it went right to Noelle. Could've bought the lottery instead, lol.

BP does help a lot, though I spend equally as much. At one point I was down to 10 mora from all the spending, haha.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

I got 36 stars once, but spiral just keeps changing for the harder and Im basically at the power cap of f2p... only have skills and deep math to work on after this @[email protected]

That sounds like a great roll xD Has alll the best stats at base... aside from the def but yeah noelle can use it...~

I was almost down to 10 more at some point as well xD The 600k from spiral is my lifeline every two weeks.. and I guess the 150k from weekly stuff too~
    Ignore This Signature

~Do you have a wish?~

Made by an odd neko~

Thanks
    Achievements:

Reddit would say that 36* as F2P is entirely viable though, even if it's hard as nails. As for the artifact I was intending it for Noelle so having it go quite well gave her a boost to her critical damage. Went from ~54% CR to 49.7%, but ~94% to ~112% CDMG instead. I'm still hoping for a good CDMG Gladiator circlet someday; currently still using a DEF one.

The scrounging for mora is real when I have to do things like getting the 10k from the patch preview page, doing surveys, and visiting inspection points to grab even the littlest bit of cash for an upgrade. I'll be happy once my last 7 characters hit 80/90, I've pushed relevant skills to 8 on key characters, and finished all weapons to 90; planning to take it easy like the rest of the playerbase once that happens, but I figure I'd be lucky if I manage to hit that by the end of the year, what with Inazuma's cast incoming.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

Oh, 36 stars is possible... Im just not good enough to get it DD I could go and throw a few months into perfecting artifacts for slightly more power but that sounds boring... I settled for above average with at least two crit or energy regen upgrades basically =w= Oh, youre building dps noelle? It seems fun but I just can get myself to build up noelle since I have no team that really uses her xD

I gave up on most of them after getting to 20 for the free fate xD Focused on getting two teams for the abyss and upgrading a support to 60 whenever the abyss makes them useful~
    Ignore This Signature

~Do you have a wish?~

Made by an odd neko~

Thanks
    Achievements:

I'm building everyone just so that I've got a hobby in the game, a reason to keep playing when content dries up. It also gives me a bit of freshness in daily commissions as I pick my friendship teams and try to make them work against whatever comes at them; I've had to play 3 claymores once vs Eye of the Storm, and triple cryo and one pyro vs the Monstadt talent domain (read: true pain). Yesterday I had no ranged so I had to use Xingqiu ult to clear hilichurls on a tower instead and to shoot the Eye flying above me. For friendships I only have Xingqiu at Level 8; the rest are all 9 so I expect to clear a good number at 10 before Ayaka drops.

Yep, and I was pretty excited when Noelle hit C6. Since she's the one I call in for the most dangerous situations, it's even better when she can also heal and slap in one package in addition to her shields (although the 3rd day event challenge at 3,900 points proved impossible even for her!). I have Ningguang for battery and ranged support/Geo enhancing. Tonight I had my friends do co-op samurai and in the end we settled for 3,850 points after failing 6-7 times; the last one we did it because I had Noelle with Favonius Greatsword tanking the cryo samurai while my friends targeted the anemo one further away. Easy MVP for Noelle from all of us. As I said back then: "Sasuga maid-sama"
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

Oh, my friendship team is my dailies team xD I just rotate out characters as they hit 10 friendship... which makes most of my good characters unplayable I was running a fischl team, which changed to beidou, and now its a ning, xinyan, noelle, amber team xD

Ahh, Im running the event with friends so I have someone to suffer with meh Timer kind of screws non optimized teams... Havent done the last one yet since everyone was busy today xD Is noelle better than zhongli for you? ;p
    Ignore This Signature

~Do you have a wish?~

Made by an odd neko~

Thread Information