Page 1847 of 1852 FirstFirst ... 847134717471797183718451846184718481849 ... LastLast
Results 18,461 to 18,470 of 18516
Like Tree511Likes

Thread: random

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 2,230 Posts
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    OverdriveThree Friends50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassRecommendation First ClassYour first Group
    Awards:
    WOW #1 WinnerWOW #3 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #5 ParticipantWOW #5 ParticipantWOW #6 Participant

Re: random

Huh, kaeya appears in the office too? I found lisa there, but didnt know kaeya does as well xD

Leveling lisa as well? Guess an overload build?
    Last edited by Ghost Kitty~; June 16th, 2021 at 07:55 AM.
    Ignore This Signature

~Do you have a wish?~

To the many friends that have come and gone...
    We shall miss you..~ Do drop by if you find yourself nearby..~

Made by an odd neko~
      Spoiler: Test your video editing skills or try a random game~ 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thanks
    Thanked 2,203 Times in 1,699 Posts
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends50000 Experience PointsVeteranRecommendation Second Class

Kaeya does appear after Jean first leaves for the archipelago. Again, for some reason both he and Lisa never did appear, so I missed them entirely. Might be something to do with Jean's and Eula's story quests, because those are the only two that involve Jean's office in some way or another. But then again, neither quest needs the office at the moment...

I'm largely leveling everyone just to have everyone at battle ready status (all talents 6/6/6, levels 80/90, level 90 weapons, at least +8 artifacts). Lisa for her part might be doing overload, but also potentially for electrocharged and superconduct. She's using an R3 Widsith right now (got two more copies from standard and event banners recently).
    Ignore This Signature
    "In a painless world, no gentle breeze will stroke your cheek."

Thanks
    Achievements:
    OverdriveThree Friends50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassRecommendation First ClassYour first Group
    Awards:
    WOW #1 WinnerWOW #3 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #4 ParticipantWOW #5 ParticipantWOW #5 ParticipantWOW #6 Participant

Yeah, its kinda dumb that characters and places cant be used for multiple characters =w=

Oh, you have a lot of those... reminds me of my friend who has an r5 sac sword while I cant get one D: I havent pulled in so long that my characters are starting to get to the 80/90 point, but I would leave supports at 60/70 otherwise. I find it hard to convince myself that the 80-90 jump on weapons is worth it... costs soooo much mora and really doesnt seem to raise the stats that much... Talents I get 6-8 generally
    Ignore This Signature

~Do you have a wish?~

Made by an odd neko~

Thanks
    Achievements:

I've got around 14 level 80/90s right now with Beidou joining the club today. Level 90 weapons: Skyward Atlas, Festering Desire, Windblume Ode, Serpent Spine, Black Sword, Deathmatch. Most are level 80 for now until I finish ascending my characters. My Sacrificial Sword is only R1 IIRC and currently on Xingqiu. My reasoning is that weapons/character levels and talents are the ones which are guaranteed improvements, and thus are worth investing into; my friend is even more extreme, as he gives most of his 5* (he has almost every one of them) +0 artifacts. Artifacts not so much so I've largely ignored them; the last time I farmed hard was for Hu Tao, got her a reasonably okay CWoF set after spending 5-6 fragiles IIRC.

I used to think it's okay to leave at 60/70 but since reaching the endgame I decided I needed a new hobby. Talents will be raised to 8 for primary skills for key characters (Hu Tao, Keqing, Noelle, and Eula all have 8 on AAs) but again that one is for the future; I've converted all my books to golden ones since I don't think I'll pull for anyone new until after Kazuha. You're saving for someone, Ayaka perhaps?
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

I was saving but for no one in particular really I just didnt want to throw away a guaranteed on just anyone... Sayu seems like she would be great though~ Her passive allows her to get animals really easily, she is anemo, she is a healer, and she has a claymore~ Thats a tonnnnnn of utility in a potentially 4 star character so might just roll for whatever banner she pops up on~ Ayaka's dash also seems nice for traveling... assuming mona doesnt get an event banner anytime soon...

As for artifacts... I've been focusing them pretty heavily since they make up a pretty significant portion of a character's power... Now that em is a good stat, you can hope for that 4-5% drop rate... itll be easier to farming since overload, electrocharged, and swirl builds dont rely on substats as much as just character level~ I crowned ganyu charged shots, venti ult, and am debating bennett ult... since theyre all pretty strong xD
    Ignore This Signature

~Do you have a wish?~

Made by an odd neko~

___|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|___
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,888 Times in 3,694 Posts
    Achievements:
    OverdriveThree Friends50000 Experience PointsYour first GroupTagger First ClassRecommendation Second Class

well ima still wait

Thanks
    Achievements:

Forgot to mention The Stringless and Viridescent Hunter among the level 90 weapons. I hear that Sayu's passive only works for creatures like frogs, bugs, and the like, not pigs and birds. Have to confirm that though. Would be interesting to have her aboard at least, since my other interests are Yoimiya and Ayaka themselves who are 5*. If I'm happy about Kazuha, it's because it means more time to save primos to guarantee waifus!

I've been relying on artifact inspection spots (the ones that yield 1* and 2*) daily for artifacts to upgrade my current ones. They max out my space every few days especially when you add those Gladiators and Troupes from world bosses. Still good for now, but eventually I'll need new sets; my Xingqiu has a +20 5* DEF% Noblesse since I couldn't get an ATK% one with ER% and a 5*.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

Kazuha seems useful but we also have two other with movement passives.... I'll pull depending on how strong his cc is since I already have sucrose The passive only works on frogs and bugs? That makes it somewhat less useful... does it at least work on crystalflies? @[email protected]

Oh yeah, I run to the five artifact spot west of wangshu inn every day.... too lazy to run to the others through xD Im trying to get hp nobless for bennett and hp maidens for diona... ironically the hardest piece to get despite how it would be considered a trash piece on almost anyone else...
    Ignore This Signature

~Do you have a wish?~

Made by an odd neko~

Thanks
    Achievements:

Seems like it, since crystalflies are part of the bugs family as far as I'm concerned, and nobody I know has said otherwise either. I've got 614 crystal cores and grab a handful daily from the Statue near Dawn Winery and from Guyun, so getting more isn't a priority.

I do the full run: the whole coast west of Wangshu, the mountain spots, all Treasure Hoarder camps, the houses in Jaeyun, Qingce's spots, the Stone Gate region, Dragonspine spots, and the Shoal region. Some of these are just mora and vegetable spots, but I do them all. Takes me nearly 40 minutes or so. I did try going for more Noblesse a month ago but ended up with lots of useless Bloodstained instead, which almost nobody uses. Bennett has a x4 Noblesse set with ER sands (4* Berserker) and 4* HP% goblet. Diona goes with x2 Noblesse and x2 Maidens (HP% sands and goblet, Healing Bonus circlet).
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Awards:

Same, but it is annoying when the swarm just nopes away whenever I approach

That seems like a lot of time just for artifacts... Im currently farming thundering fury for beidou and fischl... secondary bennett set on the side because the abyss lectors need a good flaming sword to the face every two weeks~ Wouldve thought people went either full nobless or full maidens on diona... actually two piece tenacity is also good now...
    Ignore This Signature

~Do you have a wish?~

Made by an odd neko~

Thread Information