OSU! Profile Pic

Mato

Welcome To The Academy
Elite Member
Jul 22, 2012
I dont know am I posting in the right forum but I need a The submitted avatar is 1280 pixels wide and 720 pixels high. Avatars must be at least 20 pixels wide and 20 pixels high, but no larger than 128 pixels wide and 128 pixels high.
From Bakemonogatari If Bakemonogatari is not possible can be other anime, NO HENTAI! And the best whould be a pic of Hachikuji Mayoi from Bakemonogatari! Please help me>.< Osu has big restrictions with avatars

I think the W7 paint does resizing rather well, assuming you get an image that is bigger than the current dimensions, then use the resizing tool (in pixels option) and set it to the pixels you want, then save it as a .png This usually works fine for me, that's only assuming you've W7 though.

Considering the maximum amount of pixels on OSU! and the pixels that your image has. Resize the image to 128x72px.

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] Yeah I dont know anything about resizing stuff I dont have these programs I got Paint tool sai, Artrage studio, Manga studio EX 4.0 , corel draw, corel photo and sony vegas so I dont know how to resize

Corel Draw and Manga Studio EX 4.0 should be for drawing purpose using a tablet, I doubt there is resizing on there. What OS you run on Mato?

Though some of those are quite expensive program I believe, did you get from retail or download? xD

Send me the image and I will resize it for you. I do have Photoshop, after all.

Well... i usually just use photobucket for resizing... but its probably not the greatest...

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-vl3lcmP-t...oYA/s1600/Bakemonogatari-+Hachikuji+Mayoi.jpg
Ty so much!
[MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] hmm I downloaded paint tool sai but the others I payed for^^ and yeah I got a tablet thats why the programs are on my computer lol
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] Photobucket? oh and Sam for some reason it says your offline all the time but you are typing>>>>

Umu. I will send you a download link, even though it is unnecessary.

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?44fjh45q7094ran

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] The Invisible Sam some Visible once again^_^

ahh Goodnight Then be cerful for the Ralium example you will sleep and wake up with someone hugging you ... be cerful

lol sorry my keyboard is running low on baterries and sometimes it does funny stuff so I always need to hurry to write something so it doesent run out

A 6-year old who likes Ecchi and Hentai... You, sir, are a messed up child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.