My Random Muse

Neo-Exile

-Discovery.TRUTH.Untold
Elite Member
Oct 31, 2010
I was gonna post this thread in the General Talk section... but considering its... content, I decided to post this here instead :P wether this thread will be seen or not is up to the spamgods... especially Sam, who once excavated my thread xD oh well, I'll be counting on you, Sam :P

So today, I was randomly browsing some Vocaloid music when I stumbled upon http://www.vocahou.blogspot.com . That was where I came to listen my first Vocaloid song, and some links over there was MegaUpload.

Now, the site has bought its own .com domain, and MU is dead. Poof. No more. Slain by the Feds. And that was... already about 6 months ago.

It feels like yesterday when I got furious, knowing that my favorite filehosting site was taken down.
It also feels like not too long ago when I got my first "smartphone", N-Gage Classic. That was when I was in the 5th grade.
I thought it was only a week ago when lolicon is banned in Japan.

Well, wow, look at me... no, us, now.
I feel just fine without MU.
People moved their files to other filehosting sites.
My phone now runs Android, a real smartphone, they say.
And so on.

In less than two months, I'll also start attending college on another city. That means bye mom, hello dorm. Hello roommate. Hello independent life. Hello college. And hello, whatever.

The red line that crossed my mind was; time sure flies. People move on, life goes on, everything, I mean everything, goes without halting. Not to grieve over someone's death, not to wait for everyone to be ready, not for anything. Nothing.

...This reminds me of a friend, who once said;

"Cheer up, man. If you stay and mop around like that, you just gonna fall down and get dragged! Just, enjoy life, man. Yeah?"

A while ago, renano also said to me;

You have the right mindset. Fretting or erasing things won't do much. If you believe the good in you, if you trust yourself, and be honest with yourself... you'll find yourself to be happier and your stress will lower.

/me sighs

Welp, no time to waste. I gotta get ready for college.
I hope she'll be well without me.
Huh? Oh, I mean my mom. Y'see, she's easily scared by stuff. Knock something loud near her and she'll jump like a kittycat xD especially since our current house is haunted!! Boooo~~~
We'll be moving soon, though. Still, four months isn't "soon" enough for her ^^;

Oh well, hmm...

I wonder what it's like to wake up 60 years later, and discover my old hentai collection? What kind of memories will it brought?

Reactions: renano
What a ride life has been... for you or for anyone else.

Reflecting upon it all can make us laugh and feel slightly melancholy.

Still, those are now memories.

Shall we make more?

Shall you or I or anyone who's currently living and breathing proceed to step further into this world?

And thus, one course of action you have taken to journey further is through college.

All the best to you Neo-Exile. As they say, 'take in the bad with the good.'

Perhaps what we perceive as coincidences could have a deeper meaning.

Explore about yourself and those around you.

Your mother will be impressed with that newly profound knowledge, but she's still a mother. Mothers continue to nurture and to worry for their little ones no matter how big they have become.

People like to make time capsules to dig up old memories.

You'll dig them up one day.

Hmm i dun have a hentai collection :goodtea: But probably will get hit with a wave of nostalgia if i find old stuff~ Then i can act old and stand around thinking for a while before going screw the rules and setting up my little army so that i can have another glorious battle or finding out that i now suck at gaming... worse than i did before anyway xD Ill think of how silly i was back then and why i went and spammed 45k worth of posts for when i couldve been doing so much more with my time but oh the joy of spamming~ I suppose popping in for another little thousand post wouldnt hurt~ I wonder how much of my backlog ill actually have finished or would i prioritize other stuff at that time~ I guess ill be boring kids with some story or another at that time assuming i ever break out of my shell xD

Memories?...lot of bad ones than good ones:dispirited:

Hah, I can't until my I reach the age of 60, then my mind set will be as old as Methuselah's. :D

What a ride life has been... for you or for anyone else.

Reflecting upon it all can make us laugh and feel slightly melancholy.

Still, those are now memories.

Shall we make more?

Shall you or I or anyone who's currently living and breathing proceed to step further into this world?

And thus, one course of action you have taken to journey further is through college.

All the best to you Neo-Exile. As they say, 'take in the bad with the good.'

Perhaps what we perceive as coincidences could have a deeper meaning.

Explore about yourself and those around you.

Your mother will be impressed with that newly profound knowledge, but she's still a mother. Mothers continue to nurture and to worry for their little ones no matter how big they have become.

People like to make time capsules to dig up old memories.

You'll dig them up one day.

Melancholic... well, maybe I'm one of those people who feel that way each time I recall a distant memories; I always go like "whoa, wasn't it just yesterday? Man, what happened? Did time just evaporated?"

The further I step into age, the more wider my eyes opened. Social problems, reasons as to why I'm the way I am right now, more awareness into the society and the like. Only I'm not fully capable to cope with them, yet.

Time capsules... ah! Now I remember! I once buried a time capsule on my yard! O_O Gonna dig 'em up when I get home!

Hmm i dun have a hentai collection :goodtea: But probably will get hit with a wave of nostalgia if i find old stuff~ Then i can act old and stand around thinking for a while before going screw the rules and setting up my little army so that i can have another glorious battle or finding out that i now suck at gaming... worse than i did before anyway xD Ill think of how silly i was back then and why i went and spammed 45k worth of posts for when i couldve been doing so much more with my time but oh the joy of spamming~ I suppose popping in for another little thousand post wouldnt hurt~ I wonder how much of my backlog ill actually have finished or would i prioritize other stuff at that time~ I guess ill be boring kids with some story or another at that time assuming i ever break out of my shell xD
What's done is done, sammy. Y'can't undo that spam wave of yours :P What you can do right now is spam a lot more think of better things to do when you don't feel like wasting your time, maybe :D

Nostalgic about games eh? I wonder if my trusty PS2 will make it into my 50's xD

Memories?...lot of bad ones than good ones:dispirited:
You can start making one anytime, y'know~ :3

Hah, I can't until my I reach the age of 60, then my mind set will be as old as Methuselah's. :D

Methuselah...? *google dat* HOOOLEY MOLEY almost 1k years old??!?! O____________O

hmm...i wonder how'll i react watching mah hentai video collection 60 years later:wasclose:...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。