The Many Different Chips & You!

SlayerOfCheetos

Trusted Member
Feb 24, 2022
Hello fellow potato chip enthusiasts! I have a question for those of you who like to think about all the different chips and flavors out there. Which is your favorite? It can be any, from those limited time flavors to the every day chips in the market.

Now contrary to my name, Cheetos, while way up there sure, are not my favorite. They are very good and I'd never pass on them if I was handed a bag, but they aren't ranked in the top. My personal favorite chip goes to... Deli Kettle Cooked Jalapeno flavored! You don't find them very often, but when you do, they are a treat. The purple non jalapeno version is fine as well, but it's the red bag that just gets me salivating thinking about. The only downside, of all the potato chip bags out there, I swear Deli Kettle Cooked bags are backed with more air then chip, far worse then any other.

Honorable mention goes to one of Lays limited edition chips. It is the Chicken and Waffle flavor... it was a mix of kind of gross, but also really good. I don't believe they were made very long since most people did not fancy them, but I liked them quite a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha