Looking for roleplay buddies

lol, let me refer random ppl:

[MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION] [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] [MENTION=28243]egozi44[/MENTION] [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=26445]Ralium[/MENTION]

my job is done.. :goodtea:

Sounds interesting but.. I'm sorry..Not really into roleplaying ;~;

played and watched Majikoi. did neither watch nor read the other two. played a roleplay game on another forum, but it was kinda chaotic and well.. so so~

well it did say "or" o3o and im kinda desperate since my only partner who did them with me has been gone for quite a long time

i see. well, i am not really interested as of now, but good luck anyways~ :goodtea:

and your partner may come back.

Lol~

Shiki, you should have mentioned more people. Maybe they can suggest other people as well. You never know~

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION] [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] [MENTION=10379]Neko[/MENTION] [MENTION=28243]egozi44[/MENTION]

Personally, I don't role-play. Therefore, I apologize.

I have watched all three of those series and played MajiKoi. Currently, reading a bit of the light novel, Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon.

Sounds like an entertaining role-play though~

Um....I need their msn/skype...because currently the people you're listing are offline and doesn't do me any good.

you should the first 3 eps are funny as hell XD
Because Toori is in his birthday in all of the episodes that are out now lol]
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/