If you have a chance to do something before the world ends, what will you do? :(

sunflower

A.C Milan Fan Club
Elite Member
Feb 24, 2012
Some people said that the doomsday will occured at 2012. For me, i don't believe it. But, If you have a chance to do something before the world ends, what will you do?For me, i will apologize to all of my friends and family.
How about you?

party with family and friends. going down with everyone having a bright smile on their faces~ :goodtea:

Make a list

And do all the stuff that I promised my mother that I wouldn't do

I would stop the end of the world. Simple as that. :D

Jokes aside, I think I would also stay with my family, talk about how we lived up to that point, our accomplishments, failures, perspectives that could not be achieved...
And I'd probably end the chat with something silly like "See you later!"

Have a chat with everyone i know and spend the day with friends family and whoever else~ Maybe a little last last minute confession to a certain someone xD

Umm... that's umm... really sweet.... I wish I could do the same too.... there aren't really anything that I can do... I think I would spend my days just like everyday... that would be best I think...

Make peace with God, for I'm about to meet Him.
Better seeing Him with a clean slate, rather than having bad records and end up at that place, ya know.

After that, I tell my family how I really love them, even thou I never tell them all these time.

Oh,i haven't got ONE thing that i desire to do.
Simple things i booked,for example,taking a crap on pidgeons' heads,pays them well.
Learn how to draw properly,dress as a Stalker,run around the city dropkicking fat women while saying "I'M A STALKER,YOU DEMONS CAN'T ESCAPE MY WRATH".
I would love to break an entire house with a hammer.
But,on top of everything,i would love to meetup with Gabe Newell,i would like to eat a sandwich with him,while saying slowly "It's too late for HL3,i guess you can use the remaining time to create apocalypse themed TF2 hats".Then i would enjoy my remaining time as Gaben's personal assistant.
Oh,i would also organize a massive sexfest,like,everyone invited,just do whatever you need,one day of lust and pleasure before going out in a splash.

I would get all my friends and as many people as i could to get their guns, i'd pull out some old CSA battle flags just so the south can rise just one more time before i perish, The friends that are with me now are doing the rebel yell in agreement :D If we manage to raise the stars and bars over the white house we will die in peace.

Spend last minutes with my love. ;) I think that's all. Of corse ealier i would party with all my firends! :D

I would get all my friends and as many people as i could to get their guns, i'd pull out some old CSA battle flags just so the south can rise just one more time before i perish, The friends that are with me now are doing the rebel yell in agreement :D If we manage to raise the stars and bars over the white house we will die in peace.
Y'all got dat right. YEE-HAW!!

"hey sam...hope you had a nice life full of pokes~" :goodtea:
"here is a last poke for you, my friend~" poking barrage!!

Sleep... then eat... then sleep... then the bathroom... then sleep some more.

I would like to be in a competition just like Battle Royale or The Hunger Games.

I would see how many different Felonies and or misdemeanors I could commit before the world either ended or until I was caught.
Yes, I am quite twisted. (probably one to many horror movies as a child.)

Hmm except there might be a bit of... craziness going around and those felonies and misdemeanors might be fatal mistakes xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.