Evening-dress.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
I need you guys to help me find one.
I forgot to say no homo.

Last edited:
Super pretty dress!!!!
I suck at picking out clothes. So no fashion tips from me. :P
(Oh aati you would look lovely in that dress even though I dont know what you look like! FULL HOMO)

Assuming you look like your avatar I'd say it's not shaped to your body.
Sorry my friend, but you don't have the curves to pull it off :*(.
So with that in mind it would. :crushed:

So you're saying if I looked liked this, it wouldn't?
metal-gear-solid-3-injured-snake.jpg

mgs4raiden.png

Super pretty dress!!!!
I suck at picking out clothes. So no fashion tips from me. :P
(Oh aati you would look lovely in that dress even though I dont know what you look like! FULL HOMO)

LOL!

Hmm... let's take into consideration if you are willing to shave off or wax off your body hair first. Afterwards, try to attempt applying lotion, moisturizer, cream, and other facial/bodily necessities to make it as smooth and healthy as possible.

You can't look good if your body does not accommodate a dress just as good.

Once the basics are done, you may follow up with practice at how to act and sound feminine while thinking like a female.

Consider also, that the dress you will be wearing might look better if you have short hair or wish to have it up if your hair is long. Why is that? Leaving it long is fine, but that dress shows off the shoulders and back more. If it had sleeves, perhaps having longer hair will look best.

I could go on... but to make things short, I think you'll look quite well in that dress. If your skin tone is light like say tan or white... the black color will shine more. Nothing wrong with other skin tones, but you must take every single detail into consideration if you want to look, be, and feel like a star. ^^

Lol. I wear an apron when I'm cooking.

Hand-sewn apron, but looks pretty nice nonetheless. xD

Lol. If I must confess, I do like a little 'freedom' after taking a shower. Besides, it's my place. I can do whatever I want.

[MENTION=36056]aati[/MENTION]; this guy can do it, you can too!
pic16.jpg

^

That is the fascinating and scary thing about Asian men. They look GOOD or even better than females. xD

[MENTION=36056]aati[/MENTION]; this guy can do it, you can too!
pic16.jpg

I do NOT want to do this.

Hmm... let's take into consideration if you are willing to shave off or wax off your body hair first. Afterwards, try to attempt applying lotion, moisturizer, cream, and other facial/bodily necessities to make it as smooth and healthy as possible.

You can't look good if your body does not accommodate a dress just as good.

Once the basics are done, you may follow up with practice at how to act and sound feminine while thinking like a female.

Consider also, that the dress you will be wearing might look better if you have short hair or wish to have it up if your hair is long. Why is that? Leaving it long is fine, but that dress shows off the shoulders and back more. If it had sleeves, perhaps having longer hair will look best.

I could go on... but to make things short, I think you'll look quite well in that dress. If your skin tone is light like say tan or white... the black color will shine more. Nothing wrong with other skin tones, but you must take every single detail into consideration if you want to look, be, and feel like a star. ^^

I'm really not planning on looking feminine... As you can see, (assuming I look like these two), it wouldn't work.
metal-gear-solid-3-injured-snake.jpg

mgs4raiden.png

Well, once your father doesn't mind dressing like a woman, then it's all down hill from there. xP

Yes, my father did dress like one... willingly for a short time.

---

I did say 'to make it short' based on the pictures shown, you would look quite nice. Just find the right dress size and shoes... you're good to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha