Greatest place you've been/place you want to go

Uninstall

NO MORE HIROSHIMA
Elite Member
Apr 5, 2012
Hi, simply share a place that means alot to you, the most beautiful place you've been to, or a place you really wish to visit..

For me it's probably Meguro Ward for personal reasons or else it's Odaiba, in front of the Aqua City Mall, where you can have a great view on the Tokyo skyline, the Statue of Liberty replica, and let's not forget the breathtaking rainbow bridge...

165275_1636677910095_1031150803_31666966_4994741_n.jpg

If not for Odaiba it would probably be a tie between Kanazawa Station - Just a gorgeous station, holds many memories as well and Hiroshima by the Atomic bomb monument, and the dome, with the gorgeous Ota river across it.. And if not for that it would be Kemayoran in Jakarta, beautiful atmosphere - strange to think it used to be an airfield less than a century ago..

Hmm shall i state the obvious?~
Japan and everything Japan related!!! :blushhappy:
Would love to just wander around Japan and see everything xD

saw this pic~
wisteria tunnel in jap. nothing else comes to mind. great canyons maybe~
they look awesome~

kawachi-fuji-garden-wisteria-tunnel-190023-530-530.jpg

This event has also one of the greatest moments of my life, seriously

KOBE LUMINARIE - in memory of those who lost their lives during the Great Hanshin Earthquake of '95
Absolutely magical, the greatest light illumination ever

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] you really don't want to visit all of Japan - being at the wrong places (and/orat the wrong times) is pretty damn dangerous and scary - trust me, I've been there!! not nice man!! Other than that hopefully you will be able to go to your journey one day!

Last edited:
Hmm visiting all the wonders would be nice :D And everything else that was candidate for a wonder :3

I want to visit New York for the art museums.

I would like to travel to Japan as well mostly for the Comiket.

Hmmm... I would like to see aurora lights somewhere... anywhere... I guess I'll go to the North Pole! For Santa Claus too!

On a serious note, The Taj Mahal looks very enchanting. I'd like to visit India to see it up close if I can.

Hmm... haven't been to California. I would like to visit there.

I would love a visit to Miyajima again, absolute magic
miyajima.jpg

Also, Kyoto was pretty amazing, too bad have only been there twice and didn't get to taste the whole meal
kyoto.jpg

I guess visiting to Ireland would be nice... just to find some spirits (not to drink, for the supernatural) though.

Wants to go to the great wall of china~ Running past all the weary people with little sweat was quite fun and got some comments xD

Hmm... maybe visit Tokyo Tower to relive X/1999 or Magic Knight Rayearth.

Tokyo Tower man! Good freaking times walking down Roppongi or Hamamatsu-cho on Fridays and being able to see it ...
tokyotower.jpg

Picture of the Tokyo Tower from the one of the last few nights of 2010... Was after a karaoke with some friends, truly was beautiful at night
A video I shot of Tokyo tower overlooking the Senso Ji temple at New Years Eve!! Pretty funny how most of the stuff you hear are foreigners counting down in English; Love Tokyo Tower!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?