Status
Not open for further replies.

~SnowAngel~

~♥RadiantHeart♥~
Contributor
Mar 24, 2012
There were things left that I wanted to finish before leaving, but I can't take the cyberbullying anymore..
After this weekend, I'm finished with a-s. I won't reply to any private messages, notifications or visitor ones. I'll chat a little here before leaving if you'd like. There's tons of albums including requests, KSLA (key), rare and lots of other things I had hoped to add to ASL, I'd love it if anyone would do that for me. (I even have a good bit left on my hd still..) so anyway, that'll be in my ftp in you're ever a staff. I and many other fans would love for someone to take care of that..

:dontleave:OH, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO USHIO-CHAN...!!! WHY LEFT YOU ME...?!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Lol... That were just my childish side be... Well, from me you've never cyberbullying get, and I had, and shall never at you use - the the, that at you makes, should only by hell go. I dunno why such assholes with you and others does. I've just a simple solution/recommendation for you: Never notice it such stupid words against you - because if you so make, how I told have - will the after time getting more less - they'll his/her interest on you loses. - If that don't works, then can you quiet at me a mention give, where I at this ass-heads visiting shall, okay...?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Well, otherwise wish I for you bright future without such types, keep it always your laugh on your face, be successful in all areas, be happy always.

But not never forget it. You've always a safe place, where you always to back come can, okay...?:goodtea:~>

Last edited:
Goodbye Snow Angel and happy trails. May you find what it is that you are searching for.

I hope you all the best and that you will have fun and.... AGHU, I am soo bad at expressing my self :crushed:

~SnowAngel~ since I'm a new user I have not yet made your acquaintance, I wish I could though...I bet there are so many people as me that would like to stop you, I don't know what you are passing through but hearing that just break my heart. If you need anything or feel lonely please come back, and If you need to talk feel free to do so, I'm at your disposal. I'm still hoping that you change your idea of leaving...

You're leaving Snow???? It such a sad thing to see you go but if you made up your mind then farewell and great endeavor for you in the future....

So sad to hear that Snowy..
But I'll support whichever choice you make.

Wish you all the best in life~!

what....what happened?

can you tell us who was bullying you?

name,date of birthday,age,country...anything will do.

Hmm... I do believe shes referring to ASL if the previous times are related... but... I guess it's sad to see you go... Come back if you ever wish to...

hmm...you're leaving ushio?:(....it's sad to see you leave..but i guess it's your choice..

cheer up sister...wish you the best wherever you are:>...don't forget to come back once in a while:)

Last edited:
Cyberbullying?
Never thought that could happen here...

Well leaving is the choice you made, and we will respect that choice
Goodbye snow and best of luck to you
also do visit here time by time ^^

thanks for supporting me, I hope you guys get along well in the future. thanks for the offers of talking.. I'll think about it.
I really did want people to talk me out of it but.. no contact from any admin and dropped just like that ;;
yes it was the staff.. many may disagree with that, but that was my experience with them over and over. I wanted to enjoy going through music and sharing, but.. I'm tired of being treated like I'm inferior to them all the time. it wasn't just asl either.. it was also more people outside of asl that built on it.
there's just.. so much to say about everything..

as for the VN, I may or may not continue with it depending on what else may happen soon. regardless, I'd only use the other forum for that.

The staffs?
I'm not one of them so I don't know how you can be treated as inferior, but doesn't sound good :\

You're going through rough times here, stay strong

『Someone bullying you? Hire me and I'll kill them for you. First 3 kills will be free of charge since its you (other kills will just be with a discount ;p).』

『But anyway, its sad that you are leaving, but if you really want to, I won't stop you and just say "Goodbye, till we meet next time :bye:"』

See you that, Ushio...? Some here loves you very, and supports - There can you well with us about your problem always talk, here find you also sanctuary from such people... - We shall you protect, we're your shield and sword, okay...?:goodtea:~>

wait wait wut? im inactive for a bit and this haps!? im with mad on this send me link to these peices of shits sites and i'll upload a virus!

later snow its sad to see you go

but its your choice..

I wish you all the best on your future endeavors.

mmh.. i have never really talked with staff before, so i cant judge.. so anyways.. it would be nice, if you could just drop by, hang out and just chill^^

Yeah, how Shiki already says - You can from now always with us hang, Ushio...:goodtea:~>

we aint talked much lately but i'll try to msg you on skype some kay~? cyaz snow...

Hmm... well its not like youll have to talk to the staff if you just hang around for chats...

Hmm... snow is going or gone?... I suppose it is quite... different... on irc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha