Dreams dreams dreams~

Ghost Kitty~

Art of Spam~
Elite Member
Oct 18, 2011
Just whatever you want about dreams since the other thread I was posting them on was technically supposed to be a discussion about them =w=

/me pokes [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION];
Here ya go xD A dream thread =w=

This dream had various influences like Dark Souls, FMA, and Madoka Magica.
There was parts about an airport and how horrible their restrooms were, but I'll spare you the details and just move on to the latter half of the dream. I got on a train of sorts and arrived at ruins created in the generic “Greek” style. Everything was made of marble or a white stone with a tint of grey. Most of the buildings were half collapsed with varying amounts of the roof or columns remaining standing. There was one large building that was still in almost perfect condition and that was our destination. I was with a group seeking a witch for various reasons I can't remember. There was a shady guy called Ricard that had joined our group after we defeated him and he obviously had different reasons for coming along. We pushed open the door and saw a large space that was pitch black except for the various holes in the ceiling that let in a beam of light. Our eyes adjusted after a bit and we walked in. The door closed behind us. The inside of this structure was wooden and reminded me of Blighttown. The space was quite large and probably hundreds of meters wide, but none of the walls were visible so that is little more than a guess. There was a bridge that led to a larger platform where various wooden buildings and smaller platforms were. Off to the side was a seemingly endless pit which seemed to contain a black fog like substance. The witch was far to the right on her own platform with small candles lighting her work area and perhaps a cauldron. I got a vision where someone related to the witch visited and had a conversation of sorts with her. It seems that we would have to go to the same platform as the visitor if we wanted her attention. We found our way through the maze of platforms and ladders until we reached a spot that was similar to the one in the vision. She turned towards us and I repeated the first line of the vision and she responded. But I forgot what the following line was and she seemed to get enraged that I was making her wait. She stood and faced us while the darkness in the pit started writhing. She had something of a wire framed collar and a black (as far as I could tell) dress with a jagged rim. A song from Madoka Magica http://youtu.be/XN426dP4WGw started playing and black hands started stretching up from the darkness (FMA). She floated above her platform and seemed to be preparing an attack. Then we noticed that Ricard had sneaked back to the door while we were watching the witch, or at least noticed when he pushed it open and let the light in. The shadow created a diagonal on his face with the top half black and the bottom half white except it turned out that it wasn't just the shadow. He yelled something about having both the power of light and dark (I guess we only defeated his light half?) and walked out the door. One of the team members went after him, but the rest of us thought he was a joke anyway so didn't bother. The witch had an assistant (or perhaps it was the previous visitor?) which resembled vemon with its dark skin and being mostly nude, but I guess that doesn't matter when its too dark to see much anyway. Another teammate or two went after the assistant and left the rest of us to deal with the witch. I was still trying to find a way to calm her down, but that didn't seem likely with the glowing mass gathering above her. It seemed to be fire or a similar glowing light. There was a sorceress to a platform off to the left, that was charging a spell that seemed to involve lightning. The witch suddenly flew at us, but miscalculated the distance and flew past us. Or maybe she intended to, but either way we started after her in the seemingly endless darkness. The ones after the assistant were also chasing the assistant. It seemed that Ricard actually did have some power or just found a mobile suit somehow, now if only he could actually hit anything.
On yes I think I found out that I was female at some point in the dream and I guess ill blame that on the MG~
[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION];

Hmm guess ill post this other dream that ive neglected to =w=

In this dream, I was with a group of childhood friends. I can't remember who was in the dream, but I believe there was at least some who were not purely figments of my imagination. We were in a mansion like building. The walls were white and the floors marble with grey veins running through. This was probably a wealthy neighborhood, though not wealthy enough to get their own mansion in the middle of a garden like they're usually depicted. I can't remember where it starts, but there was a part where one of the girls was playing an evil villian of sorts and trying to coax another girl to play along. The other girl had a princess like feel and was hiding in the bathroom. Her hair was a pastel blonde and she wore a white dress. The first girl had long black hair and was in the room across the hall. There was a car which might have been there for display, but it seemed that she planned to drive off with it. She was calling out to the “princess” and it seemed somewhat like one of those games where the white knight rescues the princess except... not quite... I was the one tied up in the car, though I doubt I would qualify for the “white knight” role anyway. The “princess” finally came out of the bathroom after a lot of convincing and the “villian” walked her over to the car. The “villian” opened the door to show me lying across the back seat. The “princess” stared for a while before the “villian” pushed her into the car and got into the driver's seat. I'm not quite sure about the order of events following, but the “princess” disappeared.
I was in another mansion across the street from the first and some of the friends were her as well. The room we were in was somewhat arcade like and I only really remember one of the many machines there. Two of the friends were playing a sniper game where and it seemed quite interesting at the time. There was another friend on his laptop and he also had one of the sniper rifles. I believe that he was the one who had invited us over. One of the two at the arcade wandered off and left the sniper, so I took it and joined the friend on his laptop. He seemed surprised when I shot his target while he was still aiming, but didn't say much so I just joined his game. We cleared the levels quite fast and he eventually left to do something. I noticed that the other friends had also left while we had been playing, so now I was alone. I played a couple more levels and he returned to see how far I had gotten. We left to the other mansion to visit the “princess” soon after.
Her parents wouldn't allow her to come out to play. I think it was their butler that told us this, but I can't be sure. I walked down the street toward the corner and saw some people walking their dogs. Actually, I saw a lot of people walking their dogs. I wonder if they had all set a certain time where they would all go to the park together. I think we went back to try and convince her parents to allow us to visit.
The group of friends was now gathered one of the various rooms in the “princess'” mansion. The butler was serving tea and various snacks while we gathered around the piano nearby to play a couple songs. We were waiting for the “princess” to arrive, but she never would. The butler walked up to us with his phone and started playing a recording of some organ music. It was a classical piece though I forget the name. The butler put down the phone and covered his ears, but the rest of us listened, unaware of its effects. Most of us dropped and started holding our heads in pain. After the song ended, the butler played it again and repeated about three more times. Some lasted through the first time he played it, but at the end everyone was sprawled on the floor or piano. For some reason, I was immune. The butler seemed quite surprised that I was still standing and backed away. I picked up the phone and hit the play button as I walked over to him. He covered his ears again, but I held the phone next to his head and he started writhing in pain.
It was during this time that I realized that something was seriously wrong here. It was just a nagging feeling on unease up till this point and I hadn't paid much attention to it. Then I got an ominous feeling as the butler walked up to us. I'm not actually sure if the organ music was a recording or someone actually playing the song. There was a sliding shelf in the room we were in and a long, dark hallway behind it. At the end of the hallway was the room with the organ and likely a clue to finding the “princess.” But I had the feeling that I already knew what happened to the “princess.” She was gone. Or should I say no longer exists? Her parents had reversed time and erased her existance. But she had existed before, so we still had memories of her. The music was probably an attempt to scare us off or wipe away our memories of her. This was likely a result of whatever happened during the car ride, so I was partially responsible for this.
I'm not sure what happened then, but I was outside again. It was night or at least late evening. I had probably gotten thrown out after they found out that the music didn't work on me, but I knew ways back in. I ran around the house to their backyard and climbed to the second floor balcony. I don't remember whether it was unlocked or I had a way to open it, but I'm going to assume the latter. It was her father's office and their bedroom was next door. They were probably eating dinner, so I went in their bedroom to get to the hidden passage into the lobby. The passage was behind a curtain in the corner of the room and opened with push against the wall. It was a narrow passage and about a yard wide. There was a curtain on the floor near the end of the passage and something seemed to be under it so I lifted the curtain to see. The familiar face of the “princess” stared back at me though... something was different. She gave a feeling similar to that of a vocaloid and just didn't seem... natural. My guess would be that the “princess'” parents couldn't quite forget about her, so this was created to replace her. But it probably didn't work, so they tossed it off to this side passage to forget about her. This had shorter hair and wore it in twin tails. It was also... dangerous. I dashed past it and into the lobby. The lobby was a square (Or rectangle?) with a flight of stairs leading from the second floor to the first. There was thick red curtains covering the windows of the second floor. A small ledge went around and was probably intended for decorative objects, but It was big enough to walk on though. I thought that perhaps I could get away from the copy and it worked fairly well. She went down the stairs and followed me from the first floor. I noticed she was low on health and didn't want to accidentally kill her. I think I had something to do with her health loss and it might have been when I got past her to get into the lobby. I didnt really know what to do about her, so I just went along the ledge and found some dark brown boxes. I'm not sure what they were made of but I tossed them at her to see if they would distract her. Eventually I got back to the other side of the lobby and was at the last window before getting back on the floor from the ledge. This cutain slid as I walked past and I got a glimpse of the night sky... along with a creature sitting on the roof outside. It had many glowing orange eyes and seemed much more dangerous than the vocalid. The curtain came off while I was tugging at it and I thought of smashing the window to let the creature in ,but decided against it since it would probably land on the girl if it jumped in now. It burst through the window while I was wondering what to do and the dream ended.

Last edited:
Reactions: efudgewayne
I wish I could remember my dreams... I can never remember ANY dreams I might have had and it makes me sad :|

Reactions: efudgewayne
『Finally I saw some dream worth writing up here... So, here we go...』

『The dream started in Japan. I was on a trip with some people that seemed to be from same school (I was younger in the dream) though people were different from those when I was in my school. (I think) At night at the hotel where we stayed, fin our room, where there were like 5 or so beds, there was a window to Library. Library had many books and few computers that had games on them. Even though we were in Japan, I rarely came out of that room and was pretty much only playing a single game on the PC. "Vocaloid's Creed"... As you can tell from the name its like Assassin's Creed but about vocaloids... I was running around some ruins or city using CUL (my set) as my character. The game was made that songs singed in background were sang by your vocaloid. I got down from some mountain. I remember that my job was to hunt down a whale... I ran through the city/ruins until I reached the lake that was connected to ocean. I looked down on it from at least 80 meters height of the mountain passage I was on. A seriously giant shadow about the size of a 6-story building could be seen moving underneath the water. Without any hesitation, I jumped in the lake...』
『The giant black whale didn't like myself breaking into it's territory so it immediately started trying to eat me, but somehow I was able to dodge into different directions even in water. I used some sort of boost power I had amassed in order to deal really heavy attacks on the whale ripping through it's flesh. After like 5 minutes of dodging, attacking, dodging, attacking, I finally defeated the beast. When I finished, lake was already completely red in it's blood... By defeating it, I unlocked 2 new CGs of CUL. I got out of the lake, saved the game and got back to main menu to see them. But, I forgot the fact that the game also had 18+ CGs in order for it to be more popular and the fact that I was in Library with quite a few people observing my battle against the whale... The 2 new CGs were exactly those 18+... No matter how I explained that I wasn't playing the game for those, the truth of me immediately stopping playing to see those worked against me... But, there was another thing about this Library. At around 20:00, it closed up for the night...』
『I tried buying a pass for the Library with money to get inside at night, but somehow it didn't work... Some tried to sneak in but were caught and executed... (seriously...) My bed was right in front of the window to Library... The beds in the room were really strange... They were like 4 or so meters long but pretty narrow. But enough for 2 adults to lie down on them and have enough space. Somehow people from the trip were made to lie down 2 on each bed. It just so happened that there were 5 guys and 5 girls so I was made to sleep on the same bed as a girl who was also left out. We slept with our heads pointed to each other. Well, obviously cause we were from the same class we knew each other, but both didn't mind sleeping on the same bed (even though its like this). She wanted to sleep but I wanted to read a LN. The small lamp near my and her head could make the light but when it was on it made a weird sound that was louder the more light it gave. In the end I turned the lamp off cause it wasn't letting her fall asleep. We talked a bit. (I should mention that we talked in japanese) I looked at the window and thought if I should to to sneak in, but she realized what I was thinking and stopped me. Thus I just started reading the LN on my mobile phone. (Why the hell I needed lamp for that is a mystery even to me) As I was reading, suddenly nurses came to the room and started doing an emergency check-up. After this night was over, the dream takes me back to wherever the hell I was from in it and to the school.』
『There was this silent guy who wasn't always accepted in the class, but wasn't really hated too. Suddenly once school ended, he decided to check on the legendary desk in the class that was said to hold everything in it... In fact, I did keep over 60 different PS2 games in it but there was still lots and lots of limitless space inside... I came together with him cause I was curious and he opened it. First time he opened it, there were different books and stationary inside. 2nd time he opened it, there was lots of everything but most of all salty nuts inside... Everybody started shouting, whatever happens, 1 must never eat those nuts since who knows for how long they have been kept inside! (at least over a year since I remember them being there once this class became our homeroom) The guy didn't bother listening to them and just ate 2 giving some lame joke afterwards. Seemingly satisfied he stepped away from the table. I closed it and opened it 3rd time to get to my games and was choosing which to play during 3rd lesson... Once 3rd lesson finished I was still deciding on the games... I couldn't remember what the lesson was about but 4th and really boring one was about to start. 3 people decided to skip and left. But I thought that I still had club activities with that girl afterwards so even though I really wanted to skip, I remained...』
『Afterwards it skips to the morning of the next (I think) day. I was looting precious things in some abandoned house about to crumble down. The only thing keeping it from doing so was the tree that grew through it. It was spring and that tree was blooming with bright red flowers... Once I took everything precious I could find, I got out and outside, a car was waiting for me. It was that girl and her father. Both knew about my looting hobby, and both weren't against it. It seems that everyday they would pick me up to go to school since it was pretty far. Not sure, but I think I lived on the streets. Oh, I forgot to mention, but I think we, or at least she, were mages... And our club was about studying her powers. On the way to school we stopped buy a strange bakery (I think I wanted to loot it). As we got inside, we noticed that noone was in... I sat on a random crate and looked around. She also entered. And then a dark voice came from the vault below and dog came out from between the metal bars. It started saying about wanting to unleash girl's powers that were sealed. We both agreed but for some reason dog said that I shouldn't be present at the ritual. I refused thus it said I should at least enter the vault in the meantime. I did as it asked and vault closed behind me. The bright white light came behind me and the girl started shouting "Meat! Meat! I want meat!" I tried to get back but the bars were blocking the path. She screamed "So hungry! Help me! I need meat!" while the dog screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" (as it was probably eaten). Knowing that I can get only further into vault I continued going. It was bright since there was fire for baking in here. But there were also some meaty monsters here that all came out to me and started grabbing me while squeaking "Feed her! Feed her!", I ripped or more like cut them with my hands and threw them away somehow hitting the girl and making her eat them. I found the exit and got out, but as I got in front of the girl who was shining with her face red and she was crying while continuing "Feed me... Meat... I want meat... Sova... Help me... Let me eat you!" (as again it was all in japanese) And so she started running after me and I for some reason started running away from her. She was faster and could easily jump higher so even if I got to the roofs of buildings she could follow me... She just kept coming after me while crying and keeping asking me to let her eat me. I was cornered to a dead end. She slowly approached me and as she was about to bite me, I crouched, took her legs and while screaming "ボクを食べようとするお前なんか、大嫌い!" ("I hate you who is trying to eat me") I picked her by her legs, spun her and hit her head on the wall... I woke up immediately afterwards so not sure if she survived or not...』

Last edited:
I hardly remember what I dreamt when I wake up =/

Why do you guys remember your dreams so vividly? xD
The clearest dream I can remember happened like 10 years ago where I got out of the pool cause an alligator was in it and I ran away but it crawled out and it turned into a bear and chased me and clawed at me. Das it. LOLOL. For some reason the place where it clawed hurt like mad even after I woke up O_O

『I remember a dream where I fought some monk/shaman/necromancer in an underground with a spoon, but then he used some kind of technique and made my kidney disappear and then I woke up feeling strong pain in that area xD』

I think ive had a dream like that too... some kind of pain after waking =w= I wonder why it happens xD The mind just thinks that it really was an injury?

『Or maybe you got pain and so to the dream changed to fit it? xD』

I dreamt my brother brought a fire engine and used it to go out to night clubs and pick up friends for a private pool party.

Nyaa~ Rarely have time to write down dreams now but...~ [MENTION=18465]ojou sama~[/MENTION]; [MENTION=25147]MokouX13[/MENTION];

I don't remember the earliest parts clearly, but I remember dragging half a stuffed bear and putting it on the school wall. I was involved with decorating the school, or at least used to do the heavy lifting anyway... The school was castle like with stacks of stone blocks creating the building, but it was also in the middle of a modern city (for now). From the look of the buildings around, it was somewhere fancy like downtown although there was no skyscrapers here (which might make it even fancier in a way). The insides of the school had blocks the color of sandstone, or perhaps that was the effect of the light.

I was talking with ojou sama although I am unsure how. Maybe I finally got a smartphone in the dream and was tapping away as I walked. We talked about fairly mundane topics like family and the areas around us. As far as I was aware, she was still half way across the world at this point. But when I walked into class and I got a pleasant surprise. The new teacher was ojou sama. There was discussion among the class about her age and someone guessed 41 while others 25. Eventually, she just went and said she was around 25, so they would stop whispering to each other. We had a short conversation after class ended and I left feeling quite happy. I was walking out of the building when I noticed that I had forgotten by backpack. I did a quick wave of my hand and relocated my backpack in front of me where I grabbed it out of the air. The security guard was staring at me oddly as I walked away.

The next part may have been a mixture of two similar dreams. My mom was driving me away, but at some point, I had a nagging feeling that I should return. We were passing a park with a waterfall, probably a constructed mountain with water pumped to the top. I got out of the car and started walking back to school. There was curved glass pathways that went over the lake at the bottom of the waterfall. Beyond was a wooden building nearby that had walls slanting outward at the top. This was still close enough to see the school further up hill, less than a mile away.

Upon arriving at school, I returned to the classroom and found ojou sama. Actually, I'm not sure if this is the same classroom as the one we were in earlier. The dream didn't show me how I found her. The room was connected to a classroom, but assuming this was the same one, it was slightly different than earlier. A door on the left wall (from the perspective of myself just walking in) opened to a balcony where I saw green field with round hills (the city was nowhere to be found). The door to the room was behind me, the bottom left corner of the room. Her room was (perhaps through a sliding wall) at the top left corner of the room. She was standing in front of a mirror and seemed to have been expecting me to come. She was tapping at the surface of the mirror and different sets of clothing appeared on her. I believe she had magic that allowed instantaneous changing of clothing and it was not just the mirror's ability as her clothing changed even after she walked away from it.

There was a girl here, I have a few guesses as to who but mokou is a likely possibility. She walked out onto the balcony and seemed to be building a wooden ship. She didn't have enough materials and was in somewhat of a panic. The bear I dragged up earlier was hanging on the wall of the floor below and it seemed like it would fit on the front of the vessel. The balcony extended beyond this one, so I jumped down fairly easily and brought the bear up. (Hover bear craft?)

I went back inside with the feeling that something was wrong. Ojou sama asked me to stay, but I wasn't sure why. Her main magic seemed to be as a seer, so she could read future. This should have been enough to trust her, but there was still the feeling that she was hiding something. I asked her to read my fortune from the book and she reluctantly walked to her shelf. She pulled it out and flipped to one of the pages which foretold my death. A creature was coming to destroy the castle, but there was some time left before the creature arrived. My other option would be to leave with mokou with little chance of returning. I chose to leave with the hopes of changing the fortune. I looked back as the vehicle zoomed away from the castle, but the forest covered it a bit too soon.

I was suddenly in the field again. Half the field was burnt and a large black and red dragon was blowing flames across the remaining half. It didn't seem to have noticed me yet or perhaps it was ignoring me. What good was a single person against a dragon larger than a five story a castle? I held a black sword with a curved cutting edge and mostly straight on the back. The guard had a shallow “s” like curve. I threw the blade and it spun as it flew through the air. It seemed to get larger as it flew and landed on the dragon's forehead with a good portion stuck inside. The dragon turned to me and I resummoned the sword. I threw the blade again, but this time the dragon caught it out of the air. With a slight sense of dread, I retrieved the blade again as the dream ended.

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
Nyaa~ Rarely have time to write down dreams now but...~ [MENTION=18465]ojou sama~[/MENTION];

But...? Don't leave me hanging! ლ(ٱ٥ٱლ)

I don't remember the earliest parts clearly, but I remember dragging half a stuffed bear and putting it on the school wall. I was involved with decorating the school, or at least used to do the heavy lifting anyway... The school was castle like with stacks of stone blocks creating the building, but it was also in the middle of a modern city (for now). From the look of the buildings around, it was somewhere fancy like downtown although there was no skyscrapers here (which might make it even fancier in a way). The insides of the school had blocks the color of sandstone, or perhaps that was the effect of the light.

Sounds like some epic novel written by a modern Homer or Tolstov. What an intriguing and subtle way to introduce the setting. (´⊙ω⊙`)!

I was talking with ojou sama although I am unsure how. Maybe I finally got a smartphone in the dream and was tapping away as I walked. We talked about fairly mundane topics like family and the areas around us. As far as I was aware, she was still half way across the world at this point. But when I walked into class and I got a pleasant surprise. The new teacher was ojou sama. There was discussion among the class about her age and someone guessed 41 while others 25. Eventually, she just went and said she was around 25, so they would stop whispering to each other. We had a short conversation after class ended and I left feeling quite happy. I was walking out of the building when I noticed that I had forgotten by backpack. I did a quick wave of my hand and relocated my backpack in front of me where I grabbed it out of the air. The security guard was staring at me oddly as I walked away.

Well......... Now, everyone knows my real age. It wasn't a secret anyway~ Give me that backpack magic power!

Maybe I'm a teacher to throw chalk and charcoal at you.

Or maybe I just want to be good friends. So far, nice story~

The next part may have been a mixture of two similar dreams. My mom was driving me away, but at some point, I had a nagging feeling that I should return. We were passing a park with a waterfall, probably a constructed mountain with water pumped to the top. I got out of the car and started walking back to school. There was curved glass pathways that went over the lake at the bottom of the waterfall. Beyond was a wooden building nearby that had walls slanting outward at the top. This was still close enough to see the school further up hill, less than a mile away.

Why were you walking back to school? Shouldn't you be escaping from school?

Don't go back to that cursed school!

Lovely mother to drive you. +9999999999999999999 Love points

Upon arriving at school, I returned to the classroom and found ojou sama. Actually, I'm not sure if this is the same classroom as the one we were in earlier. The dream didn't show me how I found her. The room was connected to a classroom, but assuming this was the same one, it was slightly different than earlier. A door on the left wall (from the perspective of myself just walking in) opened to a balcony where I saw green field with round hills (the city was nowhere to be found). The door to the room was behind me, the bottom left corner of the room. Her room was (perhaps through a sliding wall) at the top left corner of the room. She was standing in front of a mirror and seemed to have been expecting me to come. She was tapping at the surface of the mirror and different sets of clothing appeared on her. I believe she had magic that allowed instantaneous changing of clothing and it was not just the mirror's ability as her clothing changed even after she walked away from it.

I don't need backpack power. I'll take this!

You're being quite descriptive with your dream. I suppose since it's still fresh, you can recall the details strongly.

It would be a good short story. /me takes note for idea in another contest

There was a girl here, I have a few guesses as to who but mokou is a likely possibility. She walked out onto the balcony and seemed to be building a wooden ship. She didn't have enough materials and was in somewhat of a panic. The bear I dragged up earlier was hanging on the wall of the floor below and it seemed like it would fit on the front of the vessel. The balcony extended beyond this one, so I jumped down fairly easily and brought the bear up. (Hover bear craft?)

I 'bare'ly understood the meaning behind this 'grizzly' dream.

Puns aside, my darling sister, Mokou, doing work? I shall not allow it!

Although, the hover bear craft is indeed impressive.

I went back inside with the feeling that something was wrong. Ojou sama asked me to stay, but I wasn't sure why. Her main magic seemed to be as a seer, so she could read future. This should have been enough to trust her, but there was still the feeling that she was hiding something. I asked her to read my fortune from the book and she reluctantly walked to her shelf. She pulled it out and flipped to one of the pages which foretold my death. A creature was coming to destroy the castle, but there was some time left before the creature arrived. My other option would be to leave with mokou with little chance of returning. I chose to leave with the hopes of changing the fortune. I looked back as the vehicle zoomed away from the castle, but the forest covered it a bit too soon.

Fantasy sci-fi. A-S version. Starring Sam the Bear Hunter... Oujo-sama the most beautiful Silent Seer... and Mokou the most wonderful ship builder

Change that future!

I was suddenly in the field again. Half the field was burnt and a large black and red dragon was blowing flames across the remaining half. It didn't seem to have noticed me yet or perhaps it was ignoring me. What good was a single person against a dragon larger than a five story a castle? I held a black sword with a curved cutting edge and mostly straight on the back. The guard had a shallow “s” like curve. I threw the blade and it spun as it flew through the air. It seemed to get larger as it flew and landed on the dragon's forehead with a good portion stuck inside. The dragon turned to me and I resummoned the sword. I threw the blade again, but this time the dragon caught it out of the air. With a slight sense of dread, I retrieved the blade again as the dream ended.

Blade? The blade magically appeared out of nowhere... like that backpack.

I would like to think the dragon was just an unfortunate creature and you intruded on the poor thing while he was napping.

No pity for Sam.

Great dream! (★^O^★)

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
Hmm I believe the blade was something I found after leaving with mokou~ Since there was a couple days until the foretold appearance~ My attempt to change your prediction... although it doesnt seem to have worked @_@

Yes I think you became a teacher in the dream because of the chalk/charcoal talk xD

Why wouldnt I got back to the school?~ The dream only got more interesting from there..~

Lol I could imagine mokou building a hover craft~ In the last mg she was a clockwork mechanic specialized with pocket watches~

My power was probably from the napkin shenanigans where I deleted and reformed one of them~

Reactions: renano
Good. Glad my prediction came true. That dragon did not deserve such fate.

Was there any reason why you had to fight the dragon? To protect someone? To cross into the land of freedom?

I shall gladly throw chalk and/or charcoal at you anytime and anywhere~

Going back to school is like saying, excuse the poor wording, 'I LUV SKOOL! SKOOL ROX!' If you catch my drift.

Going back usually signifies something left 'unfinished'. If you left, you wouldn't encounter all those magical moments and lived without much worry.

Mokou and pocket watches..... For some reason, it goes hand in hand. I do not have the foggiest as to why.

Hmm... ninja tactics. Here, I thought you'd use some alternative dimension trick.

Hmm.. I believe the dragon was after you actually... I was just going to die because I was there... So I took the option with somewhat more chance and left with mokou to find a way to deal with the dragon...

B-but I wasnt sleeping in your class D:

Well... I didnt go back for the school though... sure there was the feeling that drew me back but that was to find you?..~

Lol so since she can make pocket watches~ Why not expand and just make larger machines x3 Or so i would think...

It wasnt an alternate dimension trick? O.o Well i guess it was sort of teleportation...

Here I am, sympathizing for the dragon while you try to protect me.

If that's the case, I apologize for my earlier responses. I wish the dragon and you got along though.

Chalks of everlasting love~ Be grateful!

Hmm... to find me. I can't interpret as being sincere to protect me or because it felt like the right thing to do. If it's the latter, then I must refuse such action.

But I don't want my darling sister, Mokou, to work. Can't she have robots or something working for her?

Sounds more like a magic trick than something otherworldly.

Hmm... well its not like the dream had a definite ending..~ Couldve turned out more peaceful..~

Does that make it less painful or is it just heart shaped @_@

I think I visited you without knowing of the following event.. youre the one that foretold the dragon's arrival after all..~

I guess? Elves are somewhat common around workshops arent they?~

Lol well... it was basically the same ability as when I got my backpack?..~

/me just leaves some relaxing chamomile tea for sam before he goes to sleep again an other night.... And since frank did trust me enough to eat the nicely colored mushrooms of mine I put them in the tea as well. Sweet dreams sam, be sure to dream about a house with a horse in the basement so we can learn how that story turns out.

Have fun you all with this. Guess I myself like dreaming more while still being awake huhu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
8xbet là một nền tảng cá cược thể thao và sòng bạc trực tuyến được cấp phép, thành lập vào năm 2018, thuộc sở hữu của Ryan Li. Nền tảng này cung cấp cá cược thể thao, trò chơi sòng bạc trực tiếp, xổ số, câu cá, máy đánh bạc và đua ngựa.
Phone : +842183853264
Email : [email protected]
Location : 51/511A Nguyen Van Nghi St. Ward 7, Thanh Hoa,Vietnam
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。