The Apocalypse is near!!! December 21 2012!

FAMAS

Elite Member
Oct 29, 2012
As you may all know, the end of the world (or let’s just say a big event), is supposed to come upon us. Since everyone knows this being true, I made this thread to serve as a countdown as well as for you all to unit and say a little message before/during the big day (in 9 days).

You can write anything but if you think you’re about to or before you die, write a message. For example, if you knew that a rocket was going to hit your town in 5 minutes, take those 5 minutes to write something down on this thread before you leave us. We would like to hear from you!

Write it down this format:
*Apocalypse! - "Username" "Time" - "date":
"Actual message."

For example:
*Apocalypse! - aati 21:00 - 21/12/2012:
I am still alive. I'ma survivor bitch!

Don't forget this! It has to be in this format.

If you're actually dying, you can write your full name instead but only if you're actually dying.

You may also start by writing a message right now encase you die unexpectedly. For example: Thank you aati for everything you've done! I'm really excited right now so I'm going to post a ***** picture of myself while I still can.
Note: This example only applies if you are a female!

If you see a zombie, PLEASE REPORT!

But seriously, I don't know what's going to happen on 2012. The US wants war with Iran so you never know. Maybe a declaration of war will be made? Or maybe nothing will happen.

Last edited:
Yay for like the fourth apocalypse thread? Though i sort of figured you would post one...

I sure hope the world lasts long enough for me to finish all the ongoing anime series I'm watching.

That's my goal! :goodtea:

Lol anime :goodtea: That was my goal too~ And im just too lazy to type all that stuff...

With all the untranslated Japanese VNs around, the world better not end or I'll be pissed, or worse.

psh. the apocalypse ain't gonna happen. Fatima told me so.

Lol and thus we ruined the point of this thread with our disbelief ;p Yay animeeeeeeee :runhappy:

Hmm yes :goodtea: Much more fun to just ignore the latest conspiracy theory and live on~

I believe the new age to come is the age of the Otaku. :lmao:

To take over after all the others disappear~ Or convert everyone else to do similarly~

Lol to find amusement in the fact that no one gives a darn about the end of the mayan calendar ;p

because for us, the true apocalypse is when Japan stops making anime and manga

^The first sign of the apocalypse is that Japan gets tired of regular manga and anime, and starts doing manga and anime adaptations of Frank Sinatra songs. I won't even mention Frank Sinatra eroges.

]

Last edited:
Nothing better happen. Corpse Party: Book of Shadows has yet to come out, as has The Last of Us. And the final season of Breaking Bad (the best TV show in the history of the world.) has yet to air. And I`ll be damned if Walters badassness doesn`t stop the apocalypse. After that though, the world can blow up for all I care. I don`t really mind. The only other thing that I`m looking foreword to is The Last Guardian and that probably won`t be out until around the time the Sun enters it`s red giant phase a.k.a "the actual apocalypse"

^The first sign of the apocalypse is that Japan gets tired of regular manga and anime, and starts doing manga and anime adaptations of Frank Sinatra songs. I won't even mention Frank Sinatra eroges.

]

Hmm this work? Look at "reply with quote" to see what i changed ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/