[LPW #99] Welcome to the Ultimate Ecchi Playground

Status
Not open for further replies.

♥ Sky

#Bestgirl
Elite Member
Jan 18, 2013
You find yourself on a long and winding road, snaking through the mountains, but you do not know where it leads. You've been following it for several days and nights, the sun beating own on your back during the day, and the wolves howling at the moon at night. Even though you've been walking for so long, you don't feel the least bit tired, the curiosity of the unknown driving you ever onward. Dotted irregularly along the path are stone figures carved out of solid rock, each one depicting a young female girl with big eyes and a wide smile, their cold un-moving faces staring at the travelers on the road. Every step you take brings you closer to the unknown goal. You reach a bend in the road as it curves around the mountainside and it leads into a dark tunnel, lit only by some glowing moss hanging from the walls and roof. You enter the tunnel, knowing only that it has an end, a small dot of light in the distance. You can hear your footsteps echo as you walk towards the light, each breath you take resonating in your ears. The light grows closer and you pick up your pace, your curiosity building. You step out into the light, having to shield your eyes as they adjust to the daylight again after so long spent in the tunnel. A temple lies before you, small, yet kept in perfect condition. You walk up to the shrine at the front of the temple and read the sign above it. It reads "Temple of the Lost Perverts". You look around, confused and you begin to see signs as to why the temple has this name. There are carvings and statues around the front courtyard of the temple, each depicting some form of perverted act. You realise what those statues lining the road to the temple meant. You have found the one place you have been seeking your entire life. You begin to wander around the courtyard, staring in fascination at each of the statues and carvings in turn. You hear the sound of shuffling footsteps and you turn to see an old shrine monk, bald and dressed in the traditional robes showing him to be the leader of this shrine. He looks directly in the eye and speaks to you in a quiet, but powerful voice. "I see you have come seeking enlightenment." You do not reply, instead you nod your head in agreement. "You have traveled from far away to this place, this hidden place to seek those powers which you do not yet control." You nod your head again. "You have come to the right place my brother, now come, let me show you the path to greatness!" He gives you a sharp look in the eye and without another word, he slowly turns and walks towards the temple doors. Without a second thought, you follow him into the temple to seek your destiny.

- - - - - -

Welcome, one and all to the 99th LPW of this fine forum. If you didn't read that, you're boring.

The rules, obey or be forever cursed:
1. Insignificant spam (staff discretion applies) is not accepted.
2. Chit chat is allowed.
3. Quoting quotes - quotes within quotes, or quote-ception - is not allowed.
4. Double, triple posting and so on are not allowed.
5. Once 2099 posts are reached the thread is closed. The user making the 2099th post can make a new LPW or pass on the honor to another member.

Spam away, but remember: The pervert lurks in us all.

Special reminder: The winner of this one gets the honour of hosting the 100th LPW!

I've thought that something pervert is incoming but not in this way, nice written Sky :cheering:

And congrats again on your win :cheering:

So where are the imoutos in the shrine? :reallyconfused:

congrats again.... well it was obvious that you'll win in the end

[MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION]; You lost me at "You find yourself on"

Oh Shin, I give Agrarian Skies up. Chunk fail somehow where 4 layers of stuff worked together. Complete infrastructure now useless. This mod has so many bugs :runaway:

Everything is all-time in beta... but a chunk fail shouldn't happen after 1/2 year testing and so on with 1.6.4... Especially when you think of the less mods in AS in relation to other modpacks which are working well (like direwolf20)

That would only be true if as was a consistent thing like minecraft. It's a collection of mods that weren't designed to work with each other. And it's still growing in mod count. Mods have always been wishy washy and you take the risk that something like that will happen when you play them.

hrdt.gif

Still it's bad that this happens... :runaway:

Maybe it's better like this, was already very close to the end and got only these unbearable things like this cobblestone quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.