Status
Not open for further replies.

renano

Little ⁺ I ⁺ Erase
Elite Member
Apr 1, 2012
Rules:

1. Insignificant spam (staff discretion applies) is not accepted.
2. Chit chat is allowed.
3. Quoting quotes is not allowed.
4. Double, triple posting and so on are not allowed.

1703 posts is the new goal. Once 1703 posts have been made, the thread will be closed. The user with the 1703th post may create the new LPW thread or pass it onto another person.

Thank you for the many bitter and joyous times on Anime-Sharing. Many more stressful in yet laughable years to come. All the best for everyone~

Preparation for dyeing me... What is your color?

Last edited:
Thank you Para~

I was in a Hana-tan mood. :3

Oh... emerald and royal blue. ^^ Such majestic colors. They are on the 'cool' side of the color chart as opposed to the 'warm' side.

Mine are lavender and forest green.

Sometimes, colors play a big part of our lives. How we use and perceive them are different matters as well.

hi and bye :goodtea:

obligatory second passing by post of the day.

1077220-UFCLWYJ.jpg

Hmm colors :3 I say red in most of its shades as my favorite and second would be stuff that can compliment red~ (black gold blue) and everything else follows after xD Sighs no specific color but someone might know why~ ;p

:surprised:the Lpw finished whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
:deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad::deadsad:

Last edited:
Morning~ Night for me... unless i claim to have that ruined sleep schedule and sit up all night~

Well theres the wall of knights and whoever else happens to be around~ Like the obvious one~

Hmm actually no thats not it~ Should know that i have random backups but oh wells~

#20. Morning everyone~ :goodtea:

The start of a new LPW. Had to believe the LPW's over.

I had a feeling Rennie would win it. Congrats Rennie. :cheerleader:

But what surprised me the most was when both you (Sam) and Decal left just before the LPW finished. *ehehe*

Reactions: renano
Well i had four hours of sleep :/ So yeah... nap time xD I dont particularly want the lpw anyways :3

Hello Ralium, though I just woke up, I'd say I'm doing good thank you. And yourself?

Ahhh I see. Enjoy your nap then~ OwO But I'm curious about the 'particularly' wanting part :lmao:

I see. That reason is enough for me~ :goodtea:

Time I go make some tea, I'll be right back~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha