[LPW #17] Property of the Afterlife Battlefront

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost Kitty~

Art of Spam~
Elite Member
Oct 18, 2011
Rules:

1. Insignificant spam (staff discretion applies) is not accepted.
2. Chit chat is allowed.
3. Quoting quotes is not allowed.
4. Double, triple posting and so on are not allowed.

Once 2000 posts are reached, the thread will be closed. The user making the post with the number 2000 can make a new LPW or pass on the honor to another member.

Anything else I need to add? Hmm oh wells guess not back to talking about random stuff and spamming~ Pretty much copied this stuff off of the last lpw
Ok random introduction~ Im the current spam king for some reason or another xD
So we of the SSS have decided to invade this forum in search of God and found him/her in some form or another. (At least five people who claim to be Kami/God) So now we shall investigate (aka laze around spamming and chatting).

Last edited:
Its 10 degree colder than sf which is right next door =.= So much for living on a cliff by the sea :/
Ehh i didnt notice that the lpw changes names so i just copy pasted :/ What should i have name it xD

Yup, they are on irc...just battling away. (I'm not gonna' ask them right now).

Lol dont worry about it we can just say its sammy's fault when that happens :XD:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.