Elite Member
Jul 5, 2012

4tkvn8V_zpsg3cfzxis.png

Voting_zpsexqhb3xc.png
IqAn0yf_zpsixem4qjj.png

Vouting2_zpst4fni2zo.png~original
IqAn0yf_zpsixem4qjj.png

Notice(!)

In the spoiler tag you're finding the entries of the candidates, where then you've not switching between the pages for it!
[CENTER [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION];
zr39d7.jpg

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION];
Snow_White_Girl_SOTM_Background_Sig.jpg

[MENTION=790]Pekie[/MENTION];
STOM%20-%2036-4.jpg
[/CENTER]

[MENTION=2736]WsE[/MENTION]; or [MENTION=112354]velka[/MENTION];, pleace close/lock the entry thread of #SOTM 36, and stick this poll, thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
G'gratualtion [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION];, you've it get!!!!

Well, my mission is now officially done, thank you very much for all...:goodtea:

Congrats [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION];

Thread Is Closed!

WINNAR.png

sotmsectionheader5.png

Congratulations to |♚| KK |♚|!
For winning SOTM #36 with the theme January.

sotm36-01-kk.jpg

A boy in blue! Literally, too. I don't get it, though. Is January somewhat indicative of gloominess and feeling down? I mean, sure, it still has plenty of snow and cold or maybe rain if you live in a tropical country (or maybe even heat for our Southern Hemisphere friends); it's often the start of a new term for students; it marks the end of a long holiday spanning from Christmas through New Year... okay, I think I get it. Ooooor maybe I'm just reading too much into the entry (as is often the case with me!) and it actually depicts not a gloomy mood, but just snow and possibly an aurora. (Also, I think I've seen that guy somewhere... I don't bother with otome games anymore, though, so I'm not sure.)

The part that I personally find tasteful, other than the nice, soft touch of bokeh effects on certain areas, is the transition from white to (many gradients of) blue. Noise is something I virtually never use―having had to denoise both full-colour and greyscale images quite a few times makes me loathe it even more―but it's well applied here. The character image being nearly monochromatic, with only white and gradients of blue/cyan, contributes to the solidity of how the focal point blends with the background. It appeals to me as one of those images where a combination of monotonic/monochromatic/plain focus and a rich background actually contributes that much more to giving an emphasis on the focus. I don't consider that something easy to do.

Again, congratulations to |♚| KK |♚|!

Reactions: Evdokia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!