Discussion%20Headline%20-%2054.png
Pure%20%26%20Innocence%20Line%20%28Petrol%29.png

Discussion%20Thread%20Rules%20for%20SOTM%20-%2054.png

Discussion%20Thread%20Rules%20Rules%20Part%201.png

Have%20Fun%20-%2054.png

To%20Love-Ru%20-%20Kotegawa%20Yui%20Moe%20Yukata%20Petrol.png

1st. Helloooooooooooooo!!! I'm back finally!!! Sorry for the lack of appearance here lately, but sadly I was (and am' still) busy with and I could just now my PC fix, where then... But I'm sure that I'll my entry in this week post.

2nd. Hmm... Then a entry-theme in monochrom: black & white?

1st. Helloooooooooooooo!!! I'm back finally!!! Sorry for the lack of appearance here lately, but sadly I was (and am' still) busy with and I could just now my PC fix, where then... But I'm sure that I'll my entry in this week post.

Hi [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; as I talked with da yeah it's black white or better say in many shades of gray ;)

Reactions: Evdokia

:hi: ~And welcome back Shi!~

As you said it's in Black n White themed also as i told and to Kosnti it's more suitable to say many shades of gray not just a hard black n white setup.

Also for some reason i can't see your signature and i am trying to take the siagnature as link it won't let me to open it and want's me to make an account at Photobucket.

Not_Available.jpg

:hi: ~And welcome back Shi!~

As you said it's in Black n White themed also as i told and to Kosnti it's more suitable to say many shades of gray not just a hard black n white setup.

Also for some reason i can't see your signature and i am trying to take the siagnature as link it won't let me to open it and want's me to make an account at Photobucket.

Not_Available.jpg

I see, nice to hear then (btw, hi D'angel!!!)...xD

And oh, well to be honest, dunno how I could my account at Photo update (did tried an setting or the like to find, but sadly not), but then I'll it at a other image host upload... Well, give me please a minute...

Now it's working properly [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];

Anyway i am out. Cya around!

Now it's working properly [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];

Anyway i am out. Cya around!

Well, I did found out why Photo this doing: They did an agressive business-move made - they wanna 400 dollar/year of me (and of course also from every Photo-users), then will the blocking the pics resoved. What for a shit move of them, lol, I'll then at Picload continue...>_>

$400/year?! What the hell? Such a scam. Even other services that do much better than them don't charge nearly that much. Not to mention Photobucket has been pretty bad anyway even before they started doing all that stuff... Postimg.org that DA usually uses is pretty decent, IMO.

Also, very nice entry [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; since you like to use techno-/digital-like effects with your brushes, they seem to be much better in black & white :)

$400/year?! What the hell? Such a scam. Even other services that do much better than them don't charge nearly that much. Not to mention Photobucket has been pretty bad anyway even before they started doing all that stuff... Postimg.org that DA usually uses is pretty decent, IMO.

Also, very nice entry [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; since you like to use techno-/digital-like effects with your brushes, they seem to be much better in black & white :)

Yeah, I had also the same reaction as I the article about it read have, WTF! So will Photobucket of course many users lose, where then they shouldn't be surprised, if the site soon shutdown will be... But good that I some alternative options opposite to Photobucket.

And thanks. I wanted so the ying-yang effect of Laevateinn (aka Amane) give: The left is her innoucent and the right is her dark persona version, and because Amane in the future acts, I wanted in sci-fi form give.

Last edited:
Yeah, I had also the same reaction as I the article about it read have, WTF! So will Photobucket of course many users lose, where then they shouldn't be surprised, if the site soon shutdown will be... But good that I some alternative options opposite to Photobucket.

And thanks. I wanted so the ying-yang effect of Laevateinn (aka Amane) give: The left is her innoucent and the right is her dark persona version, and because Amane in the future acts, I wanted in sci-fi form give.
Good riddance, if you ask me. From downscaling your uploaded images if you don't have premium, making your images 'expire', making their interfaces increasingly more difficult to navigate, making it so opening an image link directs you to the album view (which has advertisements) instead of just the image directly, and now this... There are 1001 reasons not to use Photobucket, really.

Well, I don't know what kind of impression you tried to make with regard to the anime since I've never seen it, but I'd say it captures the sci-fi feel pretty nicely :)

Good riddance, if you ask me. From downscaling your uploaded images if you don't have premium, making your images 'expire', making their interfaces increasingly more difficult to navigate, making it so opening an image link directs you to the album view (which has advertisements) instead of just the image directly, and now this... There are 1001 reasons not to use Photobucket, really.

Well, I don't know what kind of impression you tried to make with regard to the anime since I've never seen it, but I'd say it captures the sci-fi feel pretty nicely :)

You got the words properly...xD Well, now I can (a) another image-host (after Imgur) in the death book write...xD

Hmm... And, she is not really from a anime, she basing from a action-RPG-mobile game (from Da-kuro illustrated) called Phantom of the Kill (what I even playing): She is first generation Killer Princess - and even the first successful Killer Princess. The game sets in year 2200, where the humanity are nearly doomed...

...The game got a anime-adaptation, though sadly an 20 min. short movie adaption...

You got the words properly...xD Well, now I can (a) another image-host (after Imgur) in the death book write...xD

Hmm... And, she is not really from a anime, she basing from a action-RPG-mobile game (from Da-kuro illustrated) called Phantom of the Kill (what I even playing): She is first generation Killer Princess - and even the first successful Killer Princess. The game sets in year 2200, where the humanity are nearly doomed...

...The game got a anime-adaptation, though sadly an 20 min. short movie adaption...
Yeah, personally, I haven't liked Imgur for a long time. Even without them banning us, I went from recommending them to others to telling others to avoid them now. When you just want to upload an image and that's it, an interface that's filled with meme images you really couldn't care less care about is quite cumbersome...

I see, I mistook what you previously said to refer to an anime. I guess that's expected; if every mobile game got a full-fledged anime adaptation, there wouldn't be original shows before the end of the century...

rip photobucket, you're going down with the times just like yahoo!/nokia/motorola.
Holy shit, you're alive.
/me slaps soranokira.

Yeah, personally, I haven't liked Imgur for a long time. Even without them banning us, I went from recommending them to others to telling others to avoid them now. When you just want to upload an image and that's it, an interface that's filled with meme images you really couldn't care less care about is quite cumbersome...

I see, I mistook what you previously said to refer to an anime. I guess that's expected; if every mobile game got a full-fledged anime adaptation, there wouldn't be original shows before the end of the century...

Well, this is somehow a sickness at image-hosters: dunno why they this doing, really. The distrust the users against them will getting bigger so...

Hmm... Yeah, but at least a hour duration...

Edit: /me stops with not related topics here.

Edit 2: You did an peacefully and nice entry made.

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; a very nice and cute pie there :D ~ Nice entry :)

anyway i am off i will see you at 1st August making the next sotm and then i might be back around 25 of August...?

See ya around people :D

The poll for the SOTM #54 Has now opened.
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];
[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION];
[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];

So this thread is officially closed.

Sorry%20We%20Are%20Closed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.