Pure%20%26%20Innocence%20Line%20%28Bordeaux%29.png

Discussion%20Thread%20Rules%20for%20SOTM%20-%2049.png

Discussion%20Thread%20Rules%20Rules%20Part%201.png

Have%20Fun%20-%2049.png

K-ON%21%20-%20Akiyama%20Mio%20Valentine%5C%27s%20Day.png

Like always, well done D'angel!

Edit: And like always, the entry will at weekend coming.

Reactions: Evdokia
Nice [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; !!!

/me has to think what theme he should start making for the next month...

Yeah...

And the upcoming month will begin the spring season, where then it'd be again with sakura and the like... But we could have this time a freestyle one - something like dark-fantasy themed...

hm... i will keep the in mind. Also i was thought that it was also the White Day? I might be wrong :S

Hmm... Well, White Day coming after Valentine's Day, where then yeah... But two love-themed SOTMs in a year (and in row) is questionable...

Edit: Evening D'angel!

Why not to add one otome/bl tone as well? Most of the time we have female character starring at the SOTMs

I believe it should give a nice touch to have once a White Day themed SOTM.

Hmm... Dunno to be honest, but let's about it still think...

/me summons [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; because of this... Hey my dear, could you this in the otome section promote the idea, or at least notice there about it...?:goodtea:

Because you might have to make a signature with a male protagonist?

Hmm... Well, I'll now with open cards play... Hmm, well because (except once for K-chan couple of years ago...) I didn't made one, I'm with females spoiled about the time, this would be like a quanquence for me... Where then I feel me on a foreign field because of this...:goodtea:

Hmm... Well, I'll now with open cards play... Hmm, well because (except once for K-chan couple of years ago...) I didn't made one, I'm with females spoiled about the time, this would be like a quanquence for me... Where then I feel me on a foreign field because of this...:goodtea:

well i would like to have and more female artists to come over at SOTM.

I haven't locked on the theme that should white day, but i realy would love to have that theme [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; what do you think about having the next SOTM a white day theme to have a male protagonist have the leading role?

Hmm... OK. But I guess that Ignis it'd agree that project, where then I'd not doubt in that (I think it at least so...)...:goodtea:

Hmm... Dunno to be honest, but let's about it still think...

/me summons [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION]; because of this... Hey my dear, could you this in the otome section promote the idea, or at least notice there about it...?:goodtea:

Promote? What do you mean?

Promote? What do you mean?

Well, because D'angel plans at March an otome/BL themed SOTM, where then you could (if you it wanna) in the otome section/community about it announce. So may we then get some more female artists in the SOTM...:goodtea:

Edit: Evening...:nekopara_hug:

Well, because D'angel plans at March an otome/BL themed SOTM, where then you could (if you it wanna) in the otome section/community about it announce. So may we then get some more female artists in the SOTM...:goodtea:

Edit: Evening...:nekopara_hug:

I'll see what I can do when it happens then!

A white day event as theme for the next sotm it's also very nice idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?