Discussion%20Headline%20-%2047.png
Pure%20%26%20Innocence%20Line%20%28Redish%29.png

Discussion%20Thread%20Rules%20for%20SOTM%20-%2047.png

Discussion%20Thread%20Rules%20Rules%20Part%201.png

Have%20Fun%20-%2047.png

Sento%20Isuzu%20X-Mas%20Small%20Image.png

Okay, I'm ready, though I'll be probably sometime in weekend (but it can also delay with few days) done with...:goodtea:

Edit: /me specualtes again with Isuzu-chan to go...xD

Let's see how this one will happens. I still hesitate between 2 thing in my thing >_<

From my side as well, I can quiet say: that you did a great job made with, Ark... - Further so!:goodtea:

[MENTION=86576]Shakoran[/MENTION]; your entry looks very nice and cute as well. Good Work!

Thanks :goodtea: Tho i still hesitating between my other one, my signature will probably be changed later depend if i can make the other one better

From my side as well, I can quiet say: that you did a great job made with, Ark... - Further so!:goodtea:

As always !

I don't actually know how to do that xD

Lol, don't play now the newbie...xD You post simply your other siggy here, and then you get not just from me feedbacks about it, but also from the others. If the feedback decides the other to take, then you edit in the Entry section, but if the feedback says that the current one enough is for, then you let it...:goodtea:

Lol, don't play now the newbie...xD You post simply your other siggy here, and then you get not just from me feedbacks about it, but also from the others. If the feedback decides the other to take, then you edit in the Entry section, but if the feedback says that the current one enough is for, then you let it...:goodtea:

Alright Alright xD I go and put my other one here then

Here is the second one i was hesitating :

561450MerryChristmas2.png

Lol, I don't think so (just after my opinion), the render harmonizes with the BG pretty - It gives the X-mas feeling very well...~ Where then, well done...:goodtea:

Lol, I don't think so (just after my opinion), the render harmonizes with the BG pretty - It gives the X-mas feeling very well...~ Where then, well done...:goodtea:

Yeah but actually i prefere my Entry more because of the renders xD

[MENTION=86576]Shakoran[/MENTION]; I like your entry, good choice with deciding ^^

[MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION] now that i think... does i need to put '' Anime-sharing.com '' in my entry ?

Here is the second one i was hesitating :

561450MerryChristmas2.png
I think your current entry is a better for a few reasons.

First, the background. Your current entry has a nice mix of nicely placed snowflakes and very, very nice colour undertones. Your other signature has, as its background, a scenery of a Christmas celebration at a town centre. It's more crowded, and unlike stacks of snowflakes with a nice gradient and transition, rows of houses don't really blend nicely with (or into) the foreign object (the girl) above them.

Second, the focus. The aforementioned background image of your second version, by its very nature of depicting a crowd gathering around an object, draws attention to itself. It competes with what should instead be the focus of the signature, the cleav― the girl wearing a Santa outfit. The snowflakey background in your current entry arguably gives more space for the main focus to stand out.

Placement here also matters: while focal points don't always need to be located at the centre of the signature, the girl in your current entry stands in the midst of effects―I'm not sure whether the white bokeh effects add more flavour more than they're disruptive, by the way―and two bodies of text. Meanwhile, the text in your other signature is sparsely placed. You could perhaps make the argument that it makes for a better postcard; a signature, however, I don't think so.

Third, the text. Yes, the text in both signatures uses the same typeface and effects, but where it's located matters arguably more. Your current entry? A mix of bluish and whitish gradients. Fine. Your other signature? A considerably more crowded scenery. That doesn't mean the text doesn't blend in well in the latter, but I'd argue that it creates more distractions than necessary.

Full disclaimer: my bullshitting critiquing proficiency doesn't mirror my designing proficiency. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha