Discussion%20Headline%20-%2045.png
Pure%20%26%20Innocence%20Line%20%28Dark%20Lila%29.png

Discussion%20Thread%20Rules%20for%20SOTM%20-%2045.png

Discussion%20Thread%20Rules%20Rules%20Part%201.png

Have%20Fun%20-%2045.png

Amagi%20Brilliant%20Park%20-%20Sento%20Isuzu%20Halloween%202.png

Am' to 95% done with the project, just I need a last string in the siggy, then am I really done with^_^ This will be still tonight done or tomorrow, but in any case it'll be still in this weekend!

Edit: Well done with the both (plus notice) parts of this SOTM event, Isuzu-chan is again in the party, yey...xD!!!

Reactions: dnceridderterre
A long time since I wanted to try this. I'm still a pic edition newbie, but I enjoy it very much. I believe that you guys are really awesome digital artists, I really enjoy the works done here in your sig. So I'm not entering this to win, but to learn and have fun.

A little question, could the .gif format be animated? And if so, should it must respect the sig restriction of 500X300 pix and 500kb? Sorry if it was asked before, I'm still searching, but don't find the answers. Cheers

A long time since I wanted to try this. I'm still a pic edition newbie, but I enjoy it very much. I believe that you guys are really awesome digital artists, I really enjoy the works done here in your sig. So I'm not entering this to win, but to learn and have fun.

A little question, could the .gif format be animated? And if so, should it must respect the sig restriction of 500X300 pix and 500kb? Sorry if it was asked before, I'm still searching, but don't find the answers. Cheers

Lol, everyone has once as beginer/newbie started with, like I once... Where then, don't worry about it, come and join^_^

And yeah, even for gif-siggys counts the 500x300px dimension and the max. file size of 500 kb.

Thanks nanashi1! One other thing; I noticed in your sig that you added the number 45 to STOM. Is it an obligation or just STOM is OK?

Thanks nanashi1! One other thing; I noticed in your sig that you added the number 45 to STOM. Is it an obligation or just STOM is OK?

Lol, not to thanking, it wasn't a big deal...xD

And well, yeah. At every SOTM event will the actual/current number given, because we're now in the 45th SOTM event, and in the next one will be the 46th and so further... But a side note: You can the two important terms "SOTM (number)" and "anime-sharing" in a creative way give.

Meh i wonder i would love to join sotm but i can't i am hpsting them there are times that i realy want to jump in and enjoy the creation and fun time :)
[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]; your entry is very nice :)

Meh i wonder i would love to join sotm but i can't i am hpsting them there are times that i realy want to jump in and enjoy the creation and fun time :)

Hmm... Actually you can quiet also join - even Ignis has told: that there no rule gives, where the host from a forum-contest locked out is.

Hmm... Actually you can quiet also join - even Ignis has told: that there no rule gives, where the host from a forum-contest locked out is.

Well i can always join but i would rather not. I would love to join there are times just like now that i have an amazing render that i just finished per request and i am itching to make her into a signature either for personal use or to enter the competition here :S Arh

Well i can always join but i would rather not. I would love to join there are times just like now that i have an amazing render that i just finished per request and i am itching to make her into a signature either for personal use or to enter the competition here :S Arh

Hmm... Then is the case clear, clear like the fact that the Earth around the Sun spins...xD If your urge says: YES, YOU'LL DO IT!!! Then you shouldn't try to resist more against. Otherwise will the urge in you explode like the vulcano Mt. St Helen...^_^

Hmm... Then is the case clear, clear like the fact that the Earth around the Sun spins...xD If your urge says: YES, YOU'LL DO IT!!! Then you shouldn't try to resist more against. Otherwise will the urge in you explode like the vulcano Mt. St Helen...^_^

I will try to restrain my self by contain my self by making new render ;)

I might make one with more generic like gaming / galaxy rpg fantasy i have also and this one crossed my mind!
Hmm, it seems that our minds on the same wave surffing this time...xD

Well, I'd be in this SOTM also, we could go with.

hm to be honest i was thinking something with vocaloids theme but also and the rpg gaming also is related as well.

Hmm... Well, Volcaloid and galexy/sci-fi/RPG fits with each other, though... Where then I don't see the problem for.

so i am closing more to the theme like vocaloid idol like Love Live? idolmaster? Vocaloids like miku / megurine something that is pop / colorful / music.

Hmm... Short said: You wanna a idol themed one SOTM, where these franchises on the (okay, it got longer than thought...xD) music/idol industry involved are? Hmm, okay, I don't mind.

Hmm... Short said: You wanna a idol themed one SOTM, where these franchises on the (okay, it got longer than thought...xD) music/idol industry involved are? Hmm, okay, I don't mind.

well i have some more thoughts but i really would love to have an idol/vocaloid theme it also has colorful and happy going feeling.

well i have some more thoughts but i really would love to have an idol/vocaloid theme it also has colorful and happy going feeling.

Hmm, well if you this wanna, then why not? I've some Volcaloid and other with idol related renders, where I can then them finally for this use... Like already before mentioned: I don't mind, I'm in!

Hmm, well if you this wanna, then why not? I've some Volcaloid and other with idol related renders, where I can then them finally for this use... Like already before mentioned: I don't mind, I'm in!

i also find some nice background materials i am also making and some nice elements my self i have also not yet decide the character or characters that i might have them in the banner. For now i have an enormous zip file with love live render idolmaster's renders hatsune miku, luka megurine, I.A. and others renders i have select some renders also i am thing a male render as lead for the banner i might make tomorrow some beta banner to see which one is the most satisfy me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3