Discussion%20Headline%20-%2044.png
Pure%20%26%20Innocence%20Line%20%28Green-Yellow%29.png

Discussion%20Thread%20Rules%20for%20SOTM%20-%2044.png

Discussion%20Thread%20Rules%20Rules%20Part%201.png

Have%20Fun%20-%2044.png

Tasogare%20Otome%20X%20Amnesia%20-%20Kanoe%20Yuuko.png

i am already 33 in 26th of September i would be 34. I thought that you are around 27-29.

Yeah, I know that you're already 33 (and soon again older...), and like you already at my profile description below my Location-description see can, am'28 year old (and in less than a half year later I'll again older)...

Yeah, I know that you're already 33 (and soon again older...), and like you already at my profile description below my Location-description see can, am'28 year old (and in less than a half year later I'll again older)...

i swear to God nanash i never saw it! My mind is so damn moody and fulled with many thoughts and calculations!

Am'done with the first of two siggys, I'll still try also the music-type siggy to finish... - The preview date will be in few days.

Reactions: fguelffstan
Well, I may be able it tonight the both concepts present here...

And...
Meh i don't know what to make for the theme of the SOTM 45 for the Octomber
...well, it's the month for ghosts, monster etc. (aka Halloween)...xD

Well, I may be able it tonight the both concepts present here...

And...

...well, it's the month for ghosts, monster etc. (aka Halloween)...xD

Well i have also made for the last year's Halloween, so i should make again a Halloween again? I was thinking for something else!

Reactions: Evdokia
Well i have also made for the last year's Halloween, so i should make again a Halloween again? I was thinking for something else!

Well, in Oct. jumps automatically the Halloween in my mind, but if you wanna what different. Then what is with e.g. with a sci-fi or a JRPG themed one?

Well, in Oct. jumps automatically the Halloween in my mind, but if you wanna what different. Then what is with e.g. with a sci-fi or a JRPG themed one?

well something like that.

Don't know i might do again a Halloween, but it's too boring. meh i wish [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; would be around to give me some advises :(

Don't know i might do again a Halloween, but it's too boring. meh i wish [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; would be around to give me some advises :(

Hmm... Okay, but we can this in the last 5~10 days of Sep. figure out, we don't have to rush yet...

I am always making 15-20 days earlier each SOTM because you never know what changes must be done until the day it will be released.

Hmm... Okay... Well, let me see, what my brain till weekend what for results of ideas for the upcoming SOTM coming will, where then...

Hmm... Okay... Well, let me see, what my brain till weekend what for results of ideas for the upcoming SOTM coming will, where then...

I have gathered mutliple materials dragons, whitches, pumpkins also some scenery with graveyards and i can't decide what to do :S man i so tired those days with junior!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.