Question Question regarding voice over script/subtitle, also some question

leo412

Aug 8, 2019
Hi, newbie here, I am now trying to find doujin voice/asmr.

Most of the times I cannot seems to find any subbed/english script.

I barely start listening to these, so I am not sure, is subtitling/translating voice over a thing in english community? (It's a thing in chinese community, there's subbed video of asmr somewhere.)

Also this might be a rude question, is this site considered the biggest forum/resources for eroge/hentai etc? (I am just trying to stay in one forum, instead of going multiple forum, I have seen some other forums like f95zone, but here seems to have a bigger community?)

Kindly forgive my bad english.

Thanks.

Majority of voice works do not have english subs since no one translating them. People who appreciate japanese ASMR already pretty well understand japanese.

This site is the source of 90% release hentai related, so yes this site is the biggest hentai resource of the openweb.
F95 oriented mostly on english / patreon games, I am not aware of it having voice community.

If you crave english subs for voice you might want to try starting own TL team oriented on this.

Upvote 0
Majority of voice works do not have english subs since no one translating them. People who appreciate japanese ASMR already pretty well understand japanese.

This site is the source of 90% release hentai related, so yes this site is the biggest hentai resource of the openweb.
F95 oriented mostly on english / patreon games, I am not aware of it having voice community.

If you crave english subs for voice you might want to try starting own TL team oriented on this.

Thanks, tbh 80% of the times I already kinda understand the voice, it's just better to have a confirmation on translation not existing.

For Voices, I just realise that there's a site called HVDB, which seems to have a really detailed database with tags, do you know if that is the best place to find voice (even though you cannot download anything unless you are a member, you can search for detailed tags there)

Also for the aforementioned F95zone, will the games translated there be uploaded here too?

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。