Not a Bug Registration problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast666

Trusted Member
May 10, 2015
Hey, I created my account yesterday, sent two mails and I still didn't received notification to activate my account. What's a problem?

edit: can someone activate my account manually at least?

Last edited:
Yeah, I find this happens a lot and once VBul doesn't send you an email, it just usually flat out won't, no matter what email you give it afterwards. I've had *limited* success with trying to send activation again or trying with a new address.

Upvote 0
[MENTION=111284]Beast666[/MENTION]; [MENTION=111354]AzureCrystal[/MENTION]; Apologies for the untimely reply. We've double checked our email server and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong. Therefore, we conclude that the email server you use somehow and for some reason rejected the activation email sent from our server.

Sometimes this happens with non-mainstream email providers. On the other hand, sometimes Hotmail tends to mistake legitimate activation emails as spam, and Gmail's overly strict spam filter often just mows down anything suspicious with an equally suspicious link. Account confirmation emails tend to contain random computer-generated strings that uniquely identify users so that an activation code can only be used by that particular user. However, many phishing methods also make use of such random strings.

For now, we've confirmed that both your accounts have been activated. You should be able to use the forum normally. We apologise for any inconvenience our belated response might have caused.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?