Not a Bug No permission to send private message

Status
Not open for further replies.

kivandopulus

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2017
Suddenly lost ability to send and receive private messages yesterday.
Says no permission when try to send one and people trying to reach me get message akin to having mailbox full.
Is there a fix?
bandicam 2018-08-14 08-56-16-041.jpg

I'm receiving similar issue, I've read the mentioned topic, but I still can't get my PM activated to be able to contact someone from the administration.
So, how many posts should I have to re-enable my PM?

Upvote 0
I'm receiving similar issue, I've read the mentioned topic, but I still can't get my PM activated to be able to contact someone from the administration.
So, how many posts should I have to re-enable my PM?

I may be wrong, but I think it's ten.

Maybe spend some time in Forum Games, or Spam Section.

Upvote 0
I've already created a new thread in http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/direct-staff-contact-109/ :D

With this reply, I'm having 10 posts already. But still not work for me.
Seems like my account got restricted through a warning received by a moderator, telling that I should contact administration.
But why is my ability to send PMs to the administrators got restricted as well? How could I apologize or clarify the issue? :P

Upvote 0
You need ten posts and a bit of patience. The rights aren't granted immediately - please only post if you still have issues 24 hours after you made your tenth post.

Reactions: WHentai
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.