Implemented Anyone want a Role Playing Group???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaltis

Jan 8, 2011
Hi guys I was just thinking that mabey it might be a good idea to have a role playing group on the site. Basically a group where someone makes up a storyline and people take part in it. Just something else on this site that could be fun to do. Let me know what you guys think.

Why not just make the group and wait for people to join and share their ideas? No need to be shy about it. It's not a bad idea after all.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just go ahead and do it. Either as thread or a group, both is fine - if you do it as a dedicated group you may want to post some advertising up somewhere.

Upvote 0
I'm noy really good at doing all that stuff though... ^^;

Well then I guess it's time you stand up for yourself and try :P Or you can wait for somebody else to do it in the future. Your choice.

Upvote 0
Well then I guess it's time you stand up for yourself and try :P Or you can wait for somebody else to do it in the future. Your choice.

Well. I guess I can post the group and something. But don't think anything can be done with advertising. Where should I make the group/thread at? o.o

Upvote 0
I would say group I guess. Since this is about role-playing you should think of a story before you make the group and assign roles to people when they join. But I never participated in these type of games so I don't know much. Good luck.

Upvote 0
From personal experience, I say thread as groups aren't within the main section of the board and may not get as much attention. Or both, it's your choice.

Feel free to make such a thread under spam section. Remember that you get to decide the rules, limitations, etc as the one who starts it. And it's just a given for you to be the one making the thread as you suggested it. :3

You can advertise through the shoutbox when there's a new post (just don't spam it or be excessive), or tell new members when you welcome them.

Upvote 0
I would say group I guess. Since this is about role-playing you should think of a story before you make the group and assign roles to people when they join. But I never participated in these type of games so I don't know much. Good luck.

I might do group. Although I don't wanna be the one to assign roles. I don't like being the main person controlling stuff. I'll wait for other people to say if they want a group or not.

From personal experience, I say thread as groups aren't within the main section of the board and may not get as much attention. Or both, it's your choice.

Feel free to make such a thread under spam section. Remember that you get to decide the rules, limitations, etc as the one who starts it. And it's just a given for you to be the one making the thread as you suggested it. :3

You can advertise through the shoutbox when there's a new post (just don't spam it or be excessive), or tell new members when you welcome them.

Oh mabey I should do a thread then. I won't over advertise it. ^_^

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I say group
coz even if it might not get much attention at first (as Iggy sensei says)
but its the best choice for a RPG since you can make a thread over there to role play the same game in many different sections furthermore if you just made a thread you will not be able to do the thing I stated above as well as it is harder to maintain since the thread has a limit and when its deleted new comers can not catch up
(they won't bother checking the closed thread list (trust me I know))

btw I would so vote for a W.D.C.(World Domination Club) or something like that you know with a story as well as action customizations imo (and I have lost the opportunity join one in the other forum I hangout in >.>)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I say group
coz even if it might not get much attention at first (as Iggy sensei says)
but its the best choice for a RPG since you can make a thread over there to role play the same game in many different sections furthermore if you just made a thread you will not be able to do the thing I stated above as well as it is harder to maintain since the thread has a limit and when its deleted new comers can not catch up
(they won't bother checking the closed thread list (trust me I know))

btw I would so vote for a W.D.C.(World Domination Club) or something like that you know with a story as well as action customizations imo (and I have lost the opportunity join one in the other forum I hangout in >.>)

Its a thread. Here's the link http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/miscellaneous-53/[-going]-auldrant-role-playing-thread-2900/

Your welcome to join.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.