Fixed Started Thread 2 hours ago and the Thread hasnt been checked by admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnumninja

Jun 16, 2012
Ok i started a thread here today http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-corner-103/
I was trying to find a anime/hentai series that I watched in the past about 2 year ago. when I posted it a message said that your post we be available shortly after a admin has approved it but its been almost 3 hours since i posted it and I still cant find it in my latest threads section of my profile.

I would really like some help finding this anime/hentai and this is the only community I can think of that can actual figure out what it is but every post i try to make says that the admin has to check it over than you will see it.
I have read the rules for the second time of using this site and not one of them is affecting the post in any way I may of used 2 profanity words but they were for the description of what happened in the anime/hentai so its easier for somebody to find for me. But it clearly states in the rules that Obscene language is not forbidden and I'm guessing that's for the more adult sections of the site which it where I posted.

I would really appreciate the help thanks

mate, everyone is busy right now 2 hours probably wont be enough since the website is being updated soon, and the link only takes you to the corner not the page so i cant find the thread to see if i can help

Upvote 0
During busy time it can take up to a week (I think that's the correct figure, someone will correct me on the exact time though) or longer before your post get moderated. Please be patience with us as our Admins/H-Section Mods can be quite busy at times. We thank you for your cooperation and checking with the rules and guidelines before posting there.

[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] You won't be able to see threads in moderation unless you're that section's mod, global mod or admin. And try to leave the answering questions here to staff please.

Upvote 0
mate, everyone is busy right now 2 hours probably wont be enough since the website is being updated soon, and the link only takes you to the corner not the page so i cant find the thread to see if i can help
the reason i cant link you to my thread is because it told me it would not be visible until a admin checked it so how can I link a thread that is invisible to me on any of my recent activity pages

Upvote 0
It's been approved and moved to the picture corner. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Do keep in mind that we all have our lives to attend to. Some of us have been quite busy this month and I'd appreciate your understanding in this matter from now on.

Upvote 0
Ok i started a thread here today http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-corner-103/
I was trying to find a anime/hentai series that I watched in the past about 2 year ago. when I posted it a message said that your post we be available shortly after a admin has approved it but its been almost 3 hours since i posted it

3 hours..... is very short. As King and Zad have said, you need to wait longer. Time zone differences, real life, work, school, staff availability is not set in stone.

I post this knowing this thread was created yesterday and your thread has now been approved. In the future though, please wait longer before taking action. I recommend about 12 hours. That is enough time for the staff to log into the forum and look through all of the sections for unapproved threads. If you absolutely must though, just send one of us staff people a PM instead.

As for you saying about profanity/language stuff, that is fine as long as you are using it sensibly in a non-abusive context.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/