Fixed Missing Security Token

Status
Not open for further replies.

Checkmate

ピュア&イノセント
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Recently, we have received an elevated report of the following error message:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

This is most likely an error in forum code integrity. However, we need more input to pinpoint the error.

If you encounter the same error message, please kindly report it in this thread with a description of What you were trying to do.

EXAMPLE:

I encountered this error message when I try to change my avatar by uploading a new one.
We apologize for any inconvenience that might cause in this matter

Last edited:
You usually get that error when you try to post after having been automatically loged off (due to a time-out) and then automatically loged in again (due to setting that cookie). The precise cause is your session ID having been changed and thus the security token expected while posting is missing. Reopening the thread should solve the problem.

Upvote 0
My report.

I had the error message the past Saturday when:

I tried to make a comment in the Spam Section.

Upvote 0
Interesting, coz I have not encounter such problem, yet.
When did this started?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha